LeptiBurn has emerged as a leading weight-loss supplement among fitness-conscious people. Its popularity stems from the negative effects of excess body weight that trigger a wide range of health conditions.
Does it have any side-effects? Is it a safe product for all groups?
Our researchers have evaluated these claims by taking both medical research and the reviews of product users into consideration. They have taken both into account to present you with a balanced view of the bigger picture of this product.
Read on to gain an insight into the product and some common questions linked to the usefulness of this product.
Biotrust LeptiBurn is a supplement in the form of pills for preventing weight gain. It works by producing three desirable effects in the body. Apart from hunger management, it curbs the craving for food. Also, it uplifts the mood to take care of mental health throughout the phase of weight management.
According to the manufacturer of this product, it prevents weight gain by controlling the production of the Leptin hormone. By virtue of this principle, it produces noticeable results in just a month’s time.
The biggest benefit of using this product, according to its manufacturer, is that it leads to the production and sustenance of Leptin. Otherwise known as “starvation hormone”, it originates from the adipose tissue due to the action of fat cells.
A note about the manufacturer
Biotrust LeptiBurn is a weight loss supplement manufactured by Biotrust Nutrition Inc – a company managed by the joint collaboration of Josh Bezoni and Joel Marion. It manufactures wellness and weight loss supplements in its nascent form.
Despite its introduction in 2012 by Shawn Wells, the product lacks clinical trial reports to lend credence to its manufacturer’s claims.
Also Read our Latest post on Best fat burner for women
Biotrust LeptiBurn claims
According to the company, LeptiBurn not only increases the level of the protein-based Leptin hormone but also stimulates the sensitivity of Leptin receptors. It further claims that this phenomenon leads to the burning of excess fat in the body.
Based on this process, the company claims that the supplement leads to the following benefits:
- Reduced hunger
- Weight loss
- Controlled level of Leptin hormone in the body
If the version of the company is anything to go by, these results of LeptiBurn start becoming visible in the first week.
The Biotrust Nutrition LeptiBurn is free of stimulants and allergens. It consists of a wide range of natural ingredients, including the following:
- Afromomum melegueta seed (40 mg): Popularly known as a food seasoning herb, this herb is grouped along with the family of ginger. Due to it being closely associated with the family of ginger, it is thought to be of great help in reducing the body weight.
- 5-HTTP (100 mg): An acronym for 5-Hydroxytryptophan, it is closely linked to serotonin, an important component of the brain. It is responsible for controlling the emotional state of the brain. Also, it is responsible for regulating the eating habits of an individual. It communicates with the brain to send it the information about the state of appetite.
- Irvingia gabonensis extract (150 mg): Irving gabonensis extract consists of fiber. By combining it with a low-count calorie diet, one can experience weight loss due to the breakdown of fat. A native tree in Africa, its seeds constitute one of the important ingredients in the manufacturing of medicines.
- Concentrated green tea extract (500 mg): The concentrated green tea extract, according to the manufacturing company of LeptiBurn, is fully natural. In terms of composition, it has 98% polyphenols and 45% EGCG. According to the company, this component in the capsules of the supplement induced weight loss by 130%. It plays an important role in showing the visible results of weight loss in a week’s time.
In addition to these ingredients, the product also consists of a number of other ingredients. These include magnesium stearate, gelatin, silicon dioxide, and rice flour.
How does Biotrust LeptiBurn work?
Biotrust LeptiBurn has a wide range of ingredients that facilitate the growth of Leptin levels as well as the stimulation of its receptors. The rise in the level of Leptin in the body sends signals for burning more fat to the brain. Most people believe it provides them a viable option to keep their body weight under control without relying on workouts.
Otherwise called the “starvation hormone”, it comprises a protein. Fat cells in the body process it naturally and transport it to the brain through the blood. This mode of the transportation of the protein hormone to the brain is the natural process by which fat cells interact with the brain.
The Keio Journal of Medicine describes what happens next. According to it, a stage comes wherein the delivery of Leptin reaches a saturation point. At this stage, the brain sends the signals to the body to burn the additional fat for releasing energy according to the needs of the body.
Possible side-effects of LeptiBurn
LeptiBurn involves a wide range of ingredients. Most side-effects of this supplement are related to the response of the body to these ingredients. Not just LeptiBurn, this rule applies to other alternatives to it as well.
Taking the ingredient profile of LeptiBurn into consideration, its common side-effects include the following:
- Stomach irritation
Warning for LeptiBurn users
The package of LeptiBurn involves two prominent warnings for its users.
The first one states that the product is intended for those who are at least 18 years old. That is to say, the product is tailor-made for adults. Further, it warns people on specific medications to use the supplement only after consulting a certified medical practitioner or a physician. Anyway, it is usually best to consult a physician before taking medicine.
As regards the second warning, it states that the product is not suitable for pregnant women and nursing mothers. Furthermore, it asks users to consult a physician in the event of experiencing some side-effects after using the medicine. These include rapid heart rate, irritation, headache, and nausea. It recommends that users should discontinue the use of the supplement for weight loss.
Alternatives to Biotrust LeptiBurn
No scientific research exists to vindicate the company’s claim that the supplement is useful for reducing body weight. It lacks the presence of any ingredient for direct action on the accumulation of the fact. Check out better appetite suppressants here.
Though the company claims that the product shows positive outcomes of weight gain from the first week, it is misleading. It is far from reality. We strongly recommend that you consider this aspect before deciding on whether to use the product or not. If you are investing your money in a product to see some encouraging weight loss results, you may want to make sure that it actually works on the surface and is well corroborated by research or studies. Given that you cannot fully rely on Biotrust LeptiBurn for this purpose, it is imperative that you look for other alternatives that produce desired results.
When you come to think of it and draw a comparison among the viable alternatives to LeptiBurn, then PhenQ leads the chart as the best option for weight loss. Read on to find out how it works and how effective it is in lowering the presence of fat in the body. To attain your weight loss goals, you need a supplement that solely works towards it. Unlike Bioleptin, PhenQ is a premium weight loss formula that is recommended by the majority.
It is manufactured by Wolfson Berg Ltd, a trusted diet supplement producer that has been in the market for decades now.
PhenQ contains clinically proven ingredients that aid in weight loss. A recent study of the main ingredient of PhenQ, a-Lacy Reset against Placebo confirmed its potency. The researches back the claims of the supplement and so do the customer reviews. Visit Here for Full Review
Here’s a list of ingredients used in PhenQ:
a-Lacy Reset: It is a clinically proven ingredient that lets you lose weight along with gaining lean muscle mass. It even elevates your mood and gives you an energy boost.
Capsimax Powder: This is a thermogenic blend of ingredients that includes caffeine, piperine, capsicum, niacin, and vitamin B3. It helps to raise the body’s temperature to burn down the body fat.
Chromium Picolinate: It is a common ingredient in many weight loss supplements. Chromium helps in managing the blood sugar levels in the body.
When the body gets sufficient chromium, the cells store the needed sugar. Then you stop craving for more sugar and cravings are suppressed.
Nopal: Nopal is a fiber-rich ingredient that is extracted from Nopal cactus.
It curbs your appetite by making you feel fuller. Nopal also reduces flatulence and sorts all other digestive disorders.
Caffeine: Caffeine acts as a stimulant that keeps your alert and combats fatigue and tiredness. It gives you an energy boost for longer hours of workout to get a well-toned body. Caffeine also makes you feel less hungry.
L-Carnitine Fumarate: It is an essential amino acid that is naturally found in vegetables, red meat, and nuts. The presence of this ingredient in PhenQ turns your body fat into energy. You can burn it out during workouts and daily activities.
After the ingredients, now let’s talk about the benefits you can reap from PhenQ.
- Burns down the excess fat: PhenQ is a thermogenic supplement. This means it raises your body’s temperature to burn down calories through heat. It also increases your metabolic rate to burn excess fat at a faster pace.
- Suppresses your appetite: The best way to lose weight is to control your cravings. PhenQ helps you with just that. It has Nopal, a fiber-rich ingredient that makes you feel fuller and thereby curbs your cravings.
The presence of Chromium Picolinate regulates your sugar cravings. Sugar is the major cause of fat storage in the body. PhenQ ingredients manage your cravings to a great extent.
- Inhibits the production of fat: To prevent the fat build up in the body, PhenQ takes on the source itself. It inhibits fat production so that it doesn’t get stored to increase your weight.
- Boosts your energy: PhenQ raises your energy levels to balance out the energy you lost during workout and dieting. Ingredients like a-Lacy and L Carnitine Fumarate give you a boost of energy to stay alert and less tired.
- Elevates your mood: PhenQ has ingredients like a-Lacy rest with mood-enhancing properties. It calms you down during mood swings and puts you in a better state of mind.
PhenQ doesn’t have any adverse side effects that cause long term harm. The caffeine in the formula might induce minor effects like:
- Mild headache
Like all other weight loss supplements, pregnant and nursing women should stay clear of PhenQ. If you have any pre-existing health condition, speak to your doctor before using it.
Conclusion: Leptiburn or It’s Alternative?
Yes, we think that you should rather go for PhenQ. It is an advanced supplement that aids in weight loss and enables you to gain lean muscle mass as well.
Despite the promising outcomes of Biotrust LeptiBurn in enhancing the focusing power of the brain, there is no clinical evidence to suggest that it also aids the process of weight loss equally well.
On the other hand, PhenQ is tested and clinically proven to support weight loss. It uses high-quality ingredients that definitely show desired changes in your body along with enhancing your mood.