Welcome to our Career Opportunities section, a dedicated space connecting talented professionals with leading healthcare organizations. With a monthly site traffic of over 30,000 visitors, our platform offers significant exposure for your job advertisements, helping you reach and engage with an audience genuinely interested in healthcare careers.
Whether you’re a job seeker looking for new opportunities or an organization seeking top talent, we aim to create connections that enhance the healthcare sector and further the dedication to excellent patient care.
For Job Seekers:
Explore current job openings in the healthcare industry from renowned organizations. From nursing to administration, clinical research to healthcare IT, our platform features a variety of roles to suit different levels of experience and areas of expertise. Your new career opportunity could be just a few clicks away.
Maximize the visibility of your vacancies and attract skilled candidates by advertising with us. If you’re an employer or a recruiter in the healthcare sector looking to post a job, we offer competitive rates and a simple, user-friendly process for listing your positions.
To learn more about our job advertising rates and how you can add your open positions, please contact us directly. We are here to facilitate your recruitment process, making it easier for you to find the right talent for your team.
This Week’s Job Opportunities (Week Ending July 28, 2023)
MEDICAL DIRECTOR (ONCOLOGY) – Continuing Medical Education (CME) – Remote/ Fulltime/ Staff Position
Our client is an award-winning provider of medical education (CME/CE) for physicians and allied health professionals. Their mission is to improve the quality of healthcare by delivering the highest quality professional education in Oncology and a range of other therapeutic areas and formats, including e‐learning, video, satellite symposia, grand rounds, small group learning, and print.
As Medical Director, you will lead the development of medical education (CME/CE) programs in the area of Oncology from an editorial/medical content point of view. You will be providing strategy, leading development of program materials in collaboration with faculty speakers and be the face of the Medical Team onsite at meetings/symposia. You will lead a project development team of Medical Writers and Editors to design high‐quality, accredited education. You will identify practice gaps and unmet needs in collaboration with medical experts and oversee Medical Writers who develop needs assessments that align gaps/unmet needs with innovative CME/CE solutions.
· Build relationships with nationally and internationally recognized faculty thought leaders.
· Work closely with the faculty presenters to design high‐quality, accredited education (live and online formats) based on unmet needs and learning objectives.
· Develop engaging educational content for CME activities according to project timelines, including creating and directing PPT slide development for live and multimedia education and moderating faculty recordings for multimedia education.
· Collaborate with project team to finalize educational content, related visuals, and (for online) the audio, video, and slide animations, keeping to timelines and budget.
· Develop questions for post‐tests, outcomes assessments, and learner surveys.
· Oversee Medical Writers’ weekly work on proposals/needs assessments for HCPs.
· Contribute to new business development by identifying clinical practice gaps along with suggesting relevant potential funders.
· Develop and maintain knowledge of the rules and regulations that govern accredited continuing medical education and continuing professional development (ie, ACCME, ACPE, ANCC, AAPA, AANP).
· Develop and maintain knowledge of important clinical issues and industry trends in general medicine.
· Travel required (~15%)
· At least 3‐4 years of relevant experience in medical education. Advanced medical or science degree preferred.
· At least 1 year of current (or recent) experience at a CME/CE company.
· Significant experience designing, writing, and editing clinical content for HCPs.
· Proven ability to manage multiple projects/assignments in various stages of development, effectively set priorities, and meet timelines, all while maintaining high quality standards.
· Comfortable working in a fast‐paced, virtual, and dynamic work environment.
· Experience in Oncology, as defined by amount of confirmed grant funding and number of existing thought leader relationships and designed/developed educational activities.
· Comfortably conversant in key/emerging issues in Oncology and familiar with the renowned thought leaders, commercial supporters, societies, patient organizations, and other groups in Oncology.
· Comfortable working from home and highly motivated to work independently as well as part of a team.
· Positive, upbeat personality who communicates concisely and clearly, both written and verbal.
· Knowledge of the rules and regulations overseeing medical education as well as familiarity with current industry trends.
· Adept at researching, compiling, and analyzing clinical and scientific evidence quickly.
· Solid editorial (writing and editing) skills and capability to adapt editorial style based on the educational format and/or the target audience (physicians, nurses, pharmacists, and other healthcare professionals).
· Expert at Microsoft Office, specifically PowerPoint and Word.
· Familiarity with AMA Style Guide.
· Able to travel (~15%)
TO APPLY, PLEASE EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO [email protected]
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an initial phone screen will be contacted. PLEASE NOTE, these are fulltime staff positions. We are not able to assist candidates seeking part-time or freelance opportunities.