Maintaining your sexual health is important, whether you’re a man or a woman. But as you get older, this becomes harder to do, especially if you’re a woman.
Women have to deal with painful, bloody menstruation for most of their lives. Then menopause hits, and the body undergoes a serious of hormonal changes, which often result in uncomfortable symptoms.
On top of this, a lot of women experience other issues in their sex lives like vaginal dryness and an overall lack of sensation in their genitals. This can result in sex being unfulfilling or even downright unpleasant. And obviously, for sex to be fun, both parties involved need to actually enjoy it.
Provestra is a supplement that is intended to solve all of these problems. And the best part is, it’s made from a formula consisting entirely of natural, healthy ingredients.
Read on to learn more about Provestra and find out if it’s the supplement you’ve been looking for.
Who Is Provestra for?
Provestra is a supplement intended entirely for women; specifically, women who are unhappy with their sex lives because of their diminished sex drive or because they lack sensitivity in their genital regions.
Whatever the case, Provestra is designed to help make sex more pleasurable and easier for such women. It uses a wide variety of ingredients to tackle this problem from a variety of angles.
Provestra is also suitable for menopausal and post-menopausal women who are experiencing other symptoms apart from a decreased sex drive. It helps balance your hormone levels and helps treat some of these inconvenient symptoms.
Provestra Review: Brand Overview
Provestra is a supplement intended to improve female sexual health. You might consider it to be something like the female version of Viagra, except, unlike Viagra, this supplement is made with only natural ingredients.
Provestra is not only effective as an aphrodisiac, but it is beneficial to the health of the female reproductive organs in general.
Provestra is manufactured by Leading Edge Health, an American company founded in 2001. Leading Edge health produces a variety of health products for both men and women.
All of their products are made at a certified GMP-compliant facility and are available with a certificate of analysis for quality, so you can rest easy knowing that Provestra is safe to consume.
Pros & Cons
Here, we will look at all of the apparent pros and cons of this product, in order to give you an objective view of the product and help you decide if it is worth your money.
- All-natural ingredients – Provestra only uses ingredients derived from natural sources, like plants and minerals. This lowers the risk of possible side-effects and makes the product healthier to use in general.
- Increased sexual performance – Provestra will not only increase your sex drive, but also increase your genital sensitivity to make sex more pleasurable and improve your vaginal lubrication.
- Alleviates symptoms of menopause – Provestra can help treat some of the symptoms of menopause, which include hot flashes, vaginal dryness, mood swings, and trouble focusing.
- International shipping – Provestra can be shipped anywhere worldwide.
- Money-back guarantee – Provestra comes with a 67-day money-back guarantee.
- Not suitable for pregnant women – Provestra contains a few herbs not recommended for consumption while pregnant.
- Only available online – Provestra cannot be purchased from a physical retailer.
- Effects are not guaranteed – The manufacturer admits that while Provestra is designed to be effective at what it does, results will likely vary from person to person.
- Unpleasant odor and taste – Some customers reported that the tablets have a bad smell and taste to them.
Provestra contains a hefty ingredients list, with 18 active ingredients. Luckily, all the ingredients come from natural sources and are all established to have legitimate health benefits.
Unfortunately, the manufacturer does not provide information about the amount of each ingredient contained per serving.
- Theobromine – Theobromine is a mild stimulant found in cacao products. It is known to be rich in antioxidants, which are beneficial to the health of your cells. It also dilates your blood vessels, which helps you relax and decrease your blood pressure.
- Ginseng – Ginseng has been used in traditional Chinese medicine for millennia. Ginseng is used as a dietary supplement to treat a variety of issues, including cardiovascular and respiratory disorders, menopausal hot flashes, depression, and anxiety. It can also increase your libido.
- Ginkgo biloba – This ingredient comes from the leaves of the ginkgo Biloba tree. Ginkgo leaves contain substances called flavonoids and terpenoids. Flavonoids have potent antioxidant effects, and terpenoids help improve your circulation by dilating your blood vessels.
- Red raspberry – The leaves of red raspberries are often used to make tea products. Red raspberry leaves have tons of health benefits, but maybe especially good for women. Red raspberry leaves help tighten the muscles in your pelvic area, which can reduce the pain of menstrual cramps and strengthen your reproductive system.
- Licorice root – Licorice root has been used as a natural medicine by a variety of cultures throughout history. It has been used to treat many different conditions, including diseases of the lungs, kidneys, and liver. It can also be used to treat some symptoms of menopause.
- Ginger root – Another popular medicinal herb, ginger root, has also been used in traditional medicine for thousands of years. Ginger is known for having strong anti-nausea properties, and it is also an antioxidant and an anti-inflammatory agent.
- Indole-3-Carbinol – Indole-3-Carbinol (I3C) is a compound that occurs naturally inside leafy green vegetables like kale, Brussels sprouts, broccoli, and cabbage. I3C helps your body regulate its estrogen levels and can also help prevent some types of cancer.
- Damiana leaf – Damiana is a plant that grows in the southern U.S. as well as Central America and the Caribbean. Traditionally, throughout the region, indigenous cultures have used this leaf as an aphrodisiac and a tonic for bladder issues.
- Black cohosh root – The black cohosh is a plant native to North America. Black cohosh has long been used to treat a wide variety of illnesses, most notably those pertaining to menstrual health. Black cohosh can also be used to treat vaginal dryness and menopausal symptoms.
- Vitamin A – Vitamin A is a vitamin that is most important for eye health. Aside from this, vitamin A is involved in the health of the immune and reproductive systems in your body. Vitamin A helps keep the tissue in your vagina and uterus healthy.
- Vitamin C – Also known as ascorbic acid, vitamin C is not produced naturally by your body and must be acquired from food sources. Vitamin C helps your body produce collagen, which is essential for healthy skin.
- Vitamin E – Vitamin E is known for having strong antioxidant properties. It also helps with blood vessel dilation, which helps improve blood flow to the sex organs, increasing sensitivity and pleasure.
- B-complex vitamins – The B-complex of vitamins contains the full range of B-vitamins. These vitamins are B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, and B12. All of these vitamins have slightly different effects, but together they help improve blood flow and circulation and help to balance your hormone levels.
- Folic acid – Also known as folate or vitamin B9, folic acid helps prevent anemia and also helps your body metabolize proteins, giving you more energy.
- Biotin – Biotin also belongs to the B-complex of vitamins. It is also known as vitamin B7 and vitamin H. Like folic acid, biotin helps your body metabolize proteins, fats, and glucose.
- Calcium carbonate – Calcium carbonate is a form of calcium that appears as a white powder. Calcium is extremely important to your body, as it helps keep your bones strong and prevents diseases like osteoporosis. It is also necessary for proper muscle function.
- Iron – Iron is necessary for the body to produce hemoglobin, a protein in red blood cells that helps the body transport oxygen from the lungs to the other tissues. A lack of iron can lead to anemia.
- Zinc – Zinc is an essential mineral that is present in many food products. It plays a role in the proper development of the human body from childhood to adolescence, and it also affects immune function, wound healing, and cell division.
Provestra also contains a few other non-active ingredients designed to help form and preserve the tablets and provide coloring.
How Does Provestra Work?
Provestra uses the cumulative effects of its many ingredients to help improve your sexual experience as a woman.
Theobromine, ginger, and ginseng are all-natural aphrodisiacs that boost your libido and make you want sex more.
Other ingredients like ginkgo and black cohosh make the sex you have felt better by improving your vaginal lubrication and increasing the flow of blood to your vagina and clitoris. This helps your genitals feel more sensitive and increases the pleasure of sex and orgasms.
The stimulant effects of various ingredients in this formula can boost your energy levels and help you stay aroused during sex.
Provestra also improves your body’s hormonal balance, which can help treat menopause symptoms, which are caused by a decrease in your body’s hormone levels. This can also improve your general health in several ways.
Benefits of Using Provestra
According to the manufacturer, women who use Provestra can expect to receive the following benefits:
An Increase in Your Sex Drive
Provestra is intended to help bring your hormones into balance, which can greatly affect your sex drive. It contains a variety of natural aphrodisiacs that can help get you in the mood when you need it.
Improved Vaginal Lubrication
One of the most important aspects of sex is how it feels, and vaginal dryness can really get in the way of being able to truly enjoy sex. Provestra contains ingredients that increase how much lubrication your vagina can produce and decreases the length of time it takes to kick in.
Improved Sensation in The Genitals
Increasing your sex drive and improving your vaginal lubrication are the two most important factors that make sex actually feel good. Provestra also increases blood flow to your genitals, making them more sensitive and making orgasms even more intense and pleasurable.
Provestra contains a few different natural stimulants designed to increase your energy levels and make you feel more alert. This is also beneficial to your sex drive, as you’ll be more likely to be in the mood for sex if you actually have the energy for it.
Lighter, Less Painful Periods
Provestra’s hormone-balancing effects can also have an effect on your menstruation. If you often find yourself experiencing irregular, painful periods, Provestra can help lessen your flow, decrease painful cramping, and make your menstrual patterns more predictable in general.
Alleviation of Menopausal Symptoms
The hormone-balancing effects of Provestra can also help treat some uncomfortable symptoms of menopause. You may notice a decrease in hot flashes, a more stable mood, and an increased libido after taking Provestra for a period of time.
Provestra is formulated to be safe for almost all women. It is not known to interfere with any medications, and it can be taken simultaneously with birth control.
That being said, it does have at least one small, benign side-effect.
Slightly Larger, More Sensitive Breasts
Some women who have used this product report a small increase in the size and sensitivity of their breasts. This is likely due to the difference in hormone levels that Provestra causes.
Who Should Refrain from Using Provestra?
Provestra should not be taken by pregnant women, as it contains a few herbal ingredients that can have negative effects on pregnant women and their unborn children.
Since Provestra is a supplement for women, it shouldn’t be taken by men. No research has been done on what happens if you take Provestra as a man, but presumably, it could lead to some kind of hormonal issues.
Provestra is generally deemed safe for use regardless of whether or not you are taking other medications, but it is still a good idea to ask your doctor before taking this supplement.
You may have unique nutritional requirements, and Provestra may not affect you the way you want it to, so it’s always smart to double-check before taking a new kind of supplement.
Dosage & Starting Tips
The manufacturer does not provide much information regarding first-time use or dosage tips. Each serving consists of one tablet, and the manufacturer’s recommended dose is one tablet a day. Each box of Provestra is intended to last you a month.
The manufacturer claims that you can expect to see changes within a week of starting Provestra. Such changes include an increased sex drive, more vaginal lubrication, and increased sensations in your genitals.
Within a month, you should start noticing changes like lighter, less painful periods, more energy, and a reduction in hot flashes if you are menopausal.
Where to Buy Provestra & Guarantees?
Provestra can be bought online, either from the official product website or the manufacturer’s website, as well as from Amazon.
Only one box size is available, which contains 30 tablets. However, you can place bulk orders for up to six boxes. Bulk orders come with additional discounts and bonus products.
Prices range from $50 for a single box, up to $225 for six boxes. Purchases of four boxes or more are eligible for free shipping.
Provestra is presumably able to be shipped worldwide with no issues, although nowhere on the site is this explicitly confirmed or denied. Tracking numbers are available for all orders, however.
Provestra offers a 67-day money-back guarantee. If you are unsatisfied with your product and wish to claim a refund, you must send back your empty packaging and any unused containers within 67 days of delivery. The manufacturer suggests you try using the product for at least two months before deciding if you are unhappy with the results.
Provestra will only refund one order per customer.
Conclusion: Does Provestra Work?
Taking into account all we’ve learned about this product so far, it really seems like Provestra is a worthwhile investment for you if you are a woman who is concerned about your sex life and reproductive health.
Aside from pregnant women, it’s safe for basically anyone to use, and is useful not just for improving your sex life but helping you get through the worst parts of menopause. Its wide variety of ingredients may even offer you additional health benefits on top of these.
And because of its natural ingredients, you don’t need to worry about side-effects or other unexpected complications. As long as you don’t have some kind of allergy to anything contained in the formula, taking Provestra is perfectly safe.
All this, plus the manufacturer’s money-back guarantee, means that this product is pretty much risk-free. Even if it doesn’t happen to work for you, you won’t be any worse off for it, and you will still be able to get your money back.
In our opinion, Provestra is definitely a supplement you should give a try if you’re experiencing any of the issues listed above.