One of the problems we all face when getting older is the issue of low testosterone. Male menopause – also known as andropause – is a common concept that we don’t talk about enough.
Everyone has heard of menopause – the change that happens in a woman’s body as she gets older. This change happens due to a hormonal imbalance because her body is producing less estrogen.
Andropause is a similar concept – as you get older, your body starts producing less testosterone, which can lead to some unpleasant side effects.
Luckily though, in recent years, the medical community has begun to look into Andropause more seriously. It means that more research is being done into what causes andropause and what can be done to improve or alleviate its symptoms.
Who Should Use Provacyl?
Provacyl is targeted at those men who are suffering from the side effects of getting older. For any man that’s starting to feel some of the effects of low testosterone, this is a product you should pay attention to.
Low testosterone may be thought of as something that only happens to guys in their fifties, but unfortunately, it can actually begin happening much earlier! In fact, every decade after your twenties, men will, on average, lose about 10% of their testosterone production.
Provacyl aims to help reduce this, as a preventative measure to help make sure you don’t have really low testosterone levels in middle age.
Provacyl Review: Brand Review
Provacyl has been a popular supplement on the market for many years now, aimed at men going through andropause.
This all-natural blend of ingredients targets some of the core reasons behind andropause and gives you a natural boost of testosterone and HGH (Human Growth Hormone).
Don’t worry; this isn’t an anabolic steroid (which also promises to increase your testosterone and HGH levels). It means that you won’t suffer from the unpleasant side effects of steroid abuse, which can actually include lower testosterone.!
Pros and Cons of Provacyl
When it comes down to making a decision about your own health and supplements, you need to have all the facts in front of you. Unfortunately, in a world as complicated as the one surrounding supplements and pills, that can end up being quite confusing.
To help you navigate all the information, there is out there on Provacyl; we’ve broken down the brand into a Pros and Cons list for you.
- Generous refund policy: If you aren’t 100% satisfied with Provacyl within 67 days, you can get 100% of your money back! It is great for anyone who still isn’t sure whether or not they want to use this product.
- All-natural supplement: Unlike a lot of other supplements on the market that can boost your testosterone levels, Provacyl is an all-natural pill.It means you’re less likely to experience any side effects
- Science-based:The ingredients contained within Provacyl have been studied for several years, with findings published in prestigious and well-known medical journals.It means that you can rest easy in knowing that the effects of these ingredients have been peer-reviewed.More importantly, the safety of these products has also been peer-reviewed!
- Only available online: It may be a serious drawback to some older members of their customer base.Many older people still prefer to buy their products in-store rather than online.
- Contains soy: Many people choose to avoid soy in their daily life, and some are even allergic to it. For any of those people, this may be an unsuitable supplement.
Ingredients of Provacyl
We can all agree that one of the most important aspects of any product is the ingredient list, right? An ingredient list can tell you so much about the product you’re using.
It can tell you exactly the ways in which a product will work to help you, and it can also give you a heads up in case there are any ingredients that you might experience adverse effects from using.
When using Provacyl, you should know that there are a lot of ingredients, so we won’t cover all of them in detail here. We will list all of them, though, so if you’re interested, you can do your own research too.
So, let’s take you through the ingredient list:
- There still needs to be some more research conducted on this ingredient, but the early evidence does seem to be positive
- L-Arginine is useful because it increases the release of Ntiric Oxide in your body
- Nitric Oxide is important because it triggers a process called vasodilation in your veins
- It means that your veins will temporarily widen a little bit, increasing your blood flow
- One of the symptoms of low testosterone in men is erectile dysfunction, but allowing for increased blood flow around the body may help to lessen the severity of this symptom.
- Another powerful ingredient found and widely used in traditional herbal medicine. This ingredient is fantastic for giving you that boost of energy that you might find yourself missing
- It’s been shown to improve the problems that many men face as they age, including drowsiness and depression, both of which can negatively impact any ED that you’re suffering with
- GABA can also promote relaxation, which is absolutely necessary if you’re someone who suffers from ED
- A powerful herbal medicine originating from Asia, Ginseng has many uses to help boost overall health and immunity
- It can also help to stimulate extra energy and reduce fatigue, which is one of the symptoms of low testosterone (and one of the general symptoms of age!)
- DHEA is an important hormone that has been shown to help boost your testosterone levels
- However, you should be aware that this substance is considered to be a banned performance-enhancing drug
- It means you can’t take Provacyl if you’re involved in competitive sports
- An often forgotten amino acid, Glycine works to improve the quality of your sleep, and supplementing with it has been found to promote healthier and better quality sleep among subjects
- Sleep has been found to be more important in testosterone levels than we initially thought – a study completed on a group of healthy men found that after just one week of restricted sleep, all subjects began to experience a decrease in testosterone levels
- Now, if this word seems completely alien to you, then don’t worry! It was a new word to us too, but that’s why we did some of our own research into this ingredient
- This is another of the most beneficial ingredients offered in Provacyl, as it has been found to help boost your levels of testosterone in a natural way
- One of the other benefits of this product over some ingredients in other products that produce the same effect is that it doesn’t breach any doping policies for the Olympics
- This would mean that if you’re involved in professional or semi-professional athletics that you’d be able to use this ingredient without worrying about breaking any laws
Other ingredients included in Provacyl:
- Chaste Berry
- Gingko Biloba
- Monk’s Pepper
- Monk’s Pepper
- Muira Pauma
- Soy Phosphate Complex
How Does Provacyl Work?
There is a range of different symptoms that men may experience when going through andropause, which means the perfect supplement to help tackle this part of your life will work in a diverse range of ways. Provacyl is one such supplement.
Provacyl works to tackle low testosterone issues through natural, herbal remedies that have been commonly found in herbal medicine for many years now.
These ingredients work to naturally stimulate your body’s production of testosterone, to help you feel younger, full of energy, and more like the man you used to be.
What Are the Benefits of Using Provacyl?
There are a lot of benefits to using a supplement like this to boost your testosterone levels and halt the effects of andropause. We’re going to go through the top three benefits men may experience from the increased testosterone levels, thanks to Provacyl.
An Increased Libido
A decreased libido is an unfortunate and common side effect of getting older. You remember going through puberty when your hormones were all over the place, and your libido was at an all-time high?
Well going through andropause is sort of the opposite of that. When your hormone levels decrease, so does your sex drive. You’re also more likely to run into problems like erectile dysfunction at this age as well.
Naturally stimulating your body’s production of testosterone helps to put a stop to these symptoms. Higher levels of testosterone should help to regulate your libido, which should, in turn, improve your sex drive.
Both in and outside of the bedroom, a lack of stamina and energy becomes a real problem for men of a certain age. This decreased energy is one of the symptoms of getting older, but it’s also something that comes with lower testosterone levels.
By boosting your testosterone production naturally, you’re ensuring you have higher levels of energy and stamina.
Decreased Muscle Loss
Testosterone is vital to building muscle. That’s why you’re so likely to see those guys in the gym (you know the ones) taking anabolic steroids to try to increase their gains.
Unfortunately, when your testosterone levels start to drop off as you get older, you may find it harder to pack on muscle mass at the gym. In fact, if your testosterone levels drop too much, you may find it difficult to even maintain the muscle mass you’ve currently got.
Luckily though, this isn’t just something you have to live with forever. In fact, increasing your body’s production of testosterone can help with your gains in the gym over time, naturally helping you restore any gains you may have lost.
Are There Any Potential Side Effects of Using Provacyl?
As is the case with any powerful supplement, you may find that you have some side effects to using Provacyl.
While there are few documented cases of side effects being reported by users, everyone will react to products differently. Just because others have not experienced any unpleasant side effects, this can’t guarantee that you won’t either.
Some of the side effects reported by users of similar products to Provacyl have reported the following side effects.
You should note that this doesn’t necessarily mean that you’ll experience this if you begin taking Provacyl, but you should be aware that it’s a possibility.
- Gastrointestinal issues
- Increased and/or erratic heart rate
- Increased blood sugar
Who Should Refrain from Using Provacyl?
There is a complex blend of ingredients involved in the use of Provacyl. Therefore, there are a few groups of people that this product may not be suitable for.
Due to the inclusion of DHEA in this product, Provacyl isn’t suitable for those involved in competitive sports. DHEA is a banned substance among competitive athletes due to its performance-enhancing abilities.
It’s actually resulted in one athlete being banned from competing for two years when he was found to be using a male enhancement supplement.
Those on Prescription Medication or With Underlying Medical Conditions
If you’re planning on taking any kind of supplement – even an herbal one – you should always talk to your doctor beforehand. This is especially true if you have some sort of underlying medical condition, or you’re on prescription medication long term.
If you’re on prescription medication, you should consult your doctor before starting this, due to the risk of a drug interaction between your prescription and the natural supplements.
These interactions can cause unpleasant or even dangerous side effects, so it’s best to try and avoid them at all costs. Your doctor can tell you from the ingredient list if you’re likely to have any interactions.
If you have a soy allergy, this product won’t be right for you. Due to the inclusion of soy as an ingredient, there is a risk of an unpleasant reaction if you take Provacyl.
Anyone Under the Age of Eighteen
Provacyl is a powerful supplement that impacts your hormones. Before the age of eighteen, your body is still going through puberty, and your hormones are imbalanced.
Taking supplements that can impact your hormone levels while you’re still growing can have serious negative consequences later in life.
Dosage & Tips to Start Using Provacyl
Provacyl is an easy to use supplement. The daily dosage of this supplement is two pills per day, generally taken with a meal. For optimal results, you should try to take the pills at the same time every day.
Of course, relying on just these supplements to improve your health and reduce the symptoms of andropause won’t give you the best possible results. While you take these products, you should make sure you’re also eating a balanced diet, rich in antioxidants.
The timeline for experiencing the full benefits and results of this product will vary from individual to individual.
Some men begin experiencing the effects in under thirty days, but it can take a few months of consistent use to see results for some others. Either way, sticking with the supplements long term is the best way to ensure you get the most out of this product.
Where Can You Buy Provacyl What Guarantees Are Offered?
Unfortunately, Provacyl is only available to buy from their official website. However, while this might at first seem like an unfortunate problem, in reality, it’s actually a blessing in disguise!
Online shopping is often considered to be much more convenient than in-person shopping. Given the current situation, some would also say that it’s safer than in-person shopping as well, which is an added bonus!
Furthermore, the fact that Provacyl is only available to buy from their official website is a bonus for the customer. Now that you’re aware that the product is only available from one place, you won’t get fooled by any fake products.
These products can often be dangerous, because if they look like the real thing but don’t have the same ingredients with the same safety precautions, then customers can be at risk when taking them.
When you buy Provacyl, you have a 67-day money-back guarantee. It means that if you’re unsatisfied with your product and return it so it gets back to their warehouse within 67 days, you’ll get 100% of your money back!
To Conclude – Should You Consider Buying This Product?
So, now that we’ve looked at Provacyl, it’s come time for the final verdict. There are a lot of different supplements for men available right now, so choosing the right one can be confusing to navigate. For boosting testosterone, there are supplements or steroids that some take. For tackling ED, there’s Viagra.
The brilliant thing about Provacyl, though, is that it combines those two elements and benefits into one easily purchased product. For this reason, we’d recommend checking out the official Provacyl website today.