Not having an erection sometimes is not a matter of concern, but when you start experiencing such dysfunctionality frequently is a serious concern because every man experiences difficulty in attaining an erection at some time in their life.
Every man experiences difficulty in attaining an erection at some time in their life that can result from drug interaction during any health complication, insufficient sleep or food, and many other reasons. The basic reason behind such dysfunctionality is the inadequate flow of blood through the penis.
You can know more about the possible causes of erectile dysfunction here.
However, if you are experiencing difficulty attaining an erection, it is not a matter of concern until you start facing difficulty daily or weekly. Although it is common in men, that doesn’t mean men have to live with it throughout their lives.
Understand, facing trouble in having an erection occasionally is something else but struggling with it every day or two is a matter of concern.
How Common Is Male Impotence?
Almost 18 million men in the United States have erectile dysfunction, and the risk of suicide is 40% to 50% higher than the general population. The bitter truth is depression exists in half of the people who committed suicide.
In the United States, millions of men are diagnosed with depression every year. In some extreme cases, such depression due to impotence can cause self-harm behavior or even suicidal instinct. As per the statistics, every 40 seconds, one person dies of depression because of their erectile dysfunction.
Erectile dysfunction is a sexual dysfunction in men where they fail to attain a firm erection during sexual intercourse. Erectile dysfunction affects both the physical and psychological aspects of the person. Not being able to attain an erection is not a shame, but many men consider it this way.
What Causes Erectile Dysfunction In Males?
Erectile dysfunction is caused only because of insufficient flow of blood through the genital areas.
Things that cause erectile dysfunction indirectly or directly cause insufficient blood flow through the genital parts of the body. Things that make erectile dysfunction so common among men are as follows:-
- Too much alcohol consumption
- Illicit drug use
- Habits of smoking
- High level of cholesterol
- Heart diseases
- Blockage in the blood vessel
- Any metabolic syndrome
- Some medications, such as blood pressure pills
- Sleeping disorders
- Presence of scar tissue inside the penis
- Parkinson’s disease
- Multiple sclerosis
- Anxiety disorder
- Relationship complications
After reading all the points mentioned earlier, you will relate the relationship between these causes and the insufficient flow of blood through the penis.
However, if we manage to maintain the sufficient flow of blood, your impotence can be treated. So, yes, other possible ways to treat impotence other than surgery, such as ED medicines.
The best way of treating erectile dysfunction is always natural, but in some cases, depending upon the cause, a medical procedure is needed.
There are various modes of treating erectile dysfunction, both naturally and medically. But which one will be the best for you depends on your approach and prevailing condition.
Best Medicine For Erectile Dysfunction Without Side Effects
Kamagra Oral Jelly is entirely safe, effective, handy, and reasonable for the treatment of erectile dysfunction. This article is not saying this, some facts will help you know the truth:-
The National Center for Biotechnology Information, U.S. The National Library of Medicine says ED medicines, such as Tadalafil, were first approved by the United States in November 2003 with a low strength for a daily dose, followed by both Sildenafil Citrate(Kamagra Oral Jelly) and Vardenafil.
Keeping the ED medicines’ culminated improvements, the Food and Drug Administration, U.S even approved the daily dose of tadalafil at a 2.5-mg or 5-mg daily dose, along with Kamagra Oral Jelly. Additionally, tadalafil in higher daily doses also got approved for people with severe lung disease, such as pulmonary hypertension.
In a word, erectile dysfunction is no longer a strictly situational problem in need of on-demand treatment. Alternatively, it is a chronic condition that can be managed through routine-dose pharmacotherapy.
But some conditions need to be taken care of while getting treated with Kamagra Oral Jelly. Following these instructions will help you resolve your condition without any side effects.
Is Kamagra Safe To Use?
It is important to take care of some preventive measures when consuming Kamagra Oral Jelly, such as:-
- Consult with the doctor first if you are allergic to Kamagra Oral Jelly or a group of PDE5 inhibitor drugs. It may react to your body.
- Avoid consuming alcohol with Kamagra Oral Jelly. It can lead to morning headaches, burning sensations in the chest, uneasiness, dizziness, or low blood pressure.
- Do not take more than one dose in the next 24 hours of your first dose in order to avoid overdose symptoms, such as prolonged erection, cheat burning, headache, etc.
- If you are consuming any other medicine, check out the list of interacting medicines with Kamagra Oral Jelly. You can also inform your doctor about it before consuming it.
- People with pulmonary arterial hypertension should perform frequent blood pressure check-ups while taking Kamagra Oral Jelly as the medicine may alter the prevailing health condition.
- Tell your doctor about your recent medical history, especially if you ever had any cardiovascular complications.
- Kamagra Oral Jelly does not protect against any sexually transmitted disease, do keep this in mind.
Being impotent is not enough reason to cost your life, especially when you have a certified solution to the problem. Medication for erectile dysfunction has been found useful in 75 out of 100 impotent men. This is a more effective way of treating erectile dysfunction. Even doctors also prefer ED medicines as the frontline treatment for erectile dysfunction.
The bottom line of this blog is to make you aware of the correct medicine so that you can count yourself out from the list of men who have erectile dysfunction.