You try, and you try, and you try – and still, in the end, there are very little visible results that you can proudly show off at the beach. Muscle building is not an easy thing to do, especially if your diet lacks protein or your body is unable to digest and use the ones that you manage to intake daily.
Perhaps you are not aware of it, but your body is probably struggling right now to get every bit of the much-needed nutrients to properly absorb and then do their thing.
What your diet needs is a strong enzyme formula that will take care of all of the previously mentioned problems, thus making strong, big muscles a reality. You too, can have the strong muscles that you have always dreamt about just by adding MassZymes to your diet.
What is MassZymes, you ask? Lucky for you, that is exactly what we are here to talk about today! Let’s not waste any more time and get right down to work because we have a lot to cover.
MassZymes Reviews: Product Overview
MassZymes is a high-quality dietary supplement that uses natural ingredients to improve your digestion. Its primary goal is to deliver a rich dose of only the finest enzymes right to your digestive system. In return, your muscles are expected to grow and develop, recover faster, and become stronger after the body finally being able to fully absorb all of the yummy nutrients, especially proteins from the food.
When you want to focus on improving your muscle strength and toning your muscles, many will advise you to up your protein intake. This is quite easy, as you will discover, especially if you choose to include a protein shake in your diet. But you will probably end up unsatisfied with the whole experience.
Why do you ask? You see, your body can only absorb and then digest so many proteins, but not all of them. Even if you manage to intake 100 gr of clean protein, your body will still be unable to absorb every single one of those proteins. But you can change that and quite easy, to be honest. Simply rely on MassZymes to do all of the work for you.
This strong enzyme formula has been developed by the 3-time bodybuilding champion Wade T. Lightheart. He has been working closely with a team of researchers over at BiOptimizers. BiOptimizers is a well-known name in the dietary supplement industry, after having their success with the launching of their kApex, Magnesium Breakthrough, HCL Breakthrough, and many other quality dietary supplements designed to improve your health and life.
MassZymes Pros & Cons
Like any other product available on the market today, MassZymes too has some ups and downsides that you need to consider before making a purchase. What will follow is our honest opinion regarding MassZymes and all of the pros and cons that you need to know about!
- Faster and more efficient muscle growth;
- Shorter recovery time;
- Reduced muscle soreness after a workout;
- Improved absorption of nutrients, especially protein;
- Boosted immunity;
- Detoxification of the body;
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians;
- Convenient to use;
- Mild to no side-effects present;
- Offered at affordable prices;
- A 365-day money-back guarantee.
- Not available in retail stores and pharmacies;
- Not available in every country.
What does MassZymes do?
MassZymes does wonders for your body if you allow it to. The list of benefits extends far beyond the effects that are achieved with the rest of the dietary supplements of this kind. If its benefits are not enough to convince you to make this great investment, then probably nothing will. And so, here are the greatest benefits that MassZymes promises to bring you closer to with the simple daily use of this great supplement!
- Faster muscle growth;
- Shorter recovery period;
- Reduced muscle soreness;
- Increased muscle strength;
- Toned muscles;
- Reduced joint pain;
- Healthier digestion;
- Improved absorption;
- Reduced digestive issues;
- Improved energy levels;
- Enhanced immune system;
- Improved sleep quality;
- Reduced insomnia;
- Better mental clarity, focus, and memory.
- Protease – Protease is the key ingredient found in MassZymes. This is a special class of enzymes responsible for the breakdown of proteins into amino acids that your body can easily absorb and then use to grow your muscles.
- Peptidase – Peptidase is yet another protease variant that takes part in the breakdown of proteins. The proteins are broken down into peptides and amino acids through the process of hydrolysis.
- Amylase – Amylase is an enzyme, naturally found in our body, or in our saliva and pancreatic fluid to be more precise. It takes care of the starches by breaking them down into a sugar called maltose, helping the body to digest them and derive the energy from the carbs that you intake through bread, rice, pasta, etc.
- Bromelain – Bromelain is another protein-digesting enzyme extracted from pineapple. This is a very powerful enzyme, being able, not only to help us digest proteins, but to also strengthen our immune system, take care of any inflammation in the body, and even act as a decongestant.
- Alpha-galactosidase – You will find Alpha-galactosidase in formulas that promise to relieve any bloating and gas with that being the main goal of this strong enzyme. To do that, Alpha-galactosidase helps break down the complex carbs often found in our diet.
- Glucoamylase – Glucoamylase is similar to one of the enzymes that we mentioned before – amylase. Like amylase, glucoamylase also takes care of the breakdown of starches into simple sugars that are more easily absorbed in the body.
- Lactase – If you have been dealing with lactose intolerance, your doctor has probably recommended a lactase supplement. Lactase is an enzyme, naturally produced in the lining of the small intestines, that helps the breakdown of lactose into simpler sugar forms with those being glucose and galactose.
- Lipase – Lipase is included in the breakdown process of fats. It is naturally secreted by the pancreas, and it works closely alone the bile that is secreted from the gallbladder to achieve the digestion of fats.
- Invertase – Invertase is yet another important enzyme included in the breakdown of sugars into much more simple sugar forms such as fructose and glucose that our body can easily use.
- Malt diastase – Malt diastase is included in the breakdown of starches working along with amylase and glucoamylase.
- Phytase – Thanks to phytase, phytate acid, which is an indigestible, organic form of phosphorous, can be broken down and then properly used. Because our body is unable to produce this vital enzyme, it is up to us to intake it through food and supplements.
- Pectinase – Pectinase helps break down pectin, thus making juicing a lot easier. Next time you are preparing your favorite juice, do not forget to say thanks to pectinase!
- Hemicellulose – As the term suggests, hemicellulose is an enzyme that has the single goal of breaking down hemicellulose. Hemicellulose is found in your favorite breakfast cereal, and it requires this important enzyme to get digested and absorbed.
- Beta glucanase – Beta-glucans, found in yeast, fungi, oats, barley, etc. get to be digested and absorbed in the body, thanks to the enzyme known as beta-glucanase.
- AstraZyme – And last but not least important, we have the blend of enzymes that are included in the breakdown of proteins, thus enhancing the absorption of amino acids and peptides.
How does MassZymes work?
As we explained earlier – As much as it matters what you eat, it also matters whether or not your body can actually use that food and the nutrients that it has to offer. By introducing more of these digestive enzymes, we are helping the digestive system to breakdown, properly digest, and then fully absorb all of the nutrients that are found in our food.
These nutrients are later used as an energy source, building material, and whatever else our body needs them to be. What interests us the most is using this enzyme blend to help with the muscle and strength build-up. According to a study published in Medicine and Science in Sports and Exercise, protease supplementation can be quite helpful in replacing the lost muscle mass and strength simply by regulating leukocyte activity and inflammation.
By doing so, we can expect MassZymes to help us build stronger, leaner looking muscles. Of course, this will not happen overnight, and you will still have to eat clean, drink lots of water, and train hard at the gym. However, adding MassZymes will make a major difference, as you will be able to notice yourself.
How to use MassZymes?
The MassZymes dietary supplement is designed to be taken with meals and protein shakes. It comes in the form of capsules for daily oral use. You can choose from purchasing a 30-capsules, 120-capsules, or a 250-capsules bottle, depending on your individual needs.
According to the instructions printed on the bottle, the optimal daily dosage is three capsules per meal. You are also recommended to take 1-2 capsules with a snack in between your meals. This means that you will be taking anywhere between 5-11 capsules per day, as you see fit. Make sure to drink lots of water as well, to achieve the optimal results.
Side-effects of MassZymes
According to the official website of MassZymes, there are no known side-effects caused by the use of their daily supplement. However, reading through the thousands of customer reviews available online, there have been some side-effects that you would want to know about. And so, the following side-effects may be experienced:
- Abdominal cramps;
- Abdominal pain;
- Skin rash.
The good news is that in most cases, these side-effects did not last for a long time. In the majority of users, the side-effects did not require any special medical attention, and they did go away on their own. Note that other dietary supplements are known to cause way worse and much more difficult side-effects. So the ones that MassZymes may cause do not seem like a big problem in comparison.
MassZymes are especially beneficial for high-performance athletes, especially those who have the habit of using different protein supplements to up their daily protein intake. But MassZymes can and will be perfectly beneficial for non-athletes as well, delivering the same benefits as it would do for any athlete.
If you have been diagnosed with any health issue whatsoever, do consult your doctor before using MassZymes. Although there is no information on the possible interactions between MassZymes and any other medication, do consult your doctor if you have been using any prescribed and/or over-the-counter medications and dietary supplements. This product is not meant to be used by children.
If you search for MassZymes online, you will find thousands of different reviews about this product. According to the manufacturer, MassZymes has been used by many different professionals – from doctors, biohackers, and scientists, to fitness leaders and professional trainers. But there are also many reviews written by people just like you, ones who have had their share of using dietary supplements and those who have not.
For example, Sam has rated MassZymes as one of the best digestive enzymes available on the market today. He, himself, has experienced a great improvement regarding the bloating that he has been felt after eating a high-protein meal.
For James, MassZymes has started working from day one! Thanks to MassZymes, he was able to forget all about bloating, gas, and acid reflux almost immediately after taking his daily dosage of MassZymes.
Where to buy MassZymes?
If you have set your heart on MassZymes, then the next step is to head over to its official website and choose from the many available offers. One of the downsides of MassZymes is that it is currently available for online purchases only. Unfortunately, MassZymes is yet to be made available in your favorite pharmacy and/or retail store.
But that may not be the worst thing ever, thinking about how easy online shopping is. Not to mention that this way, MassZymes is available to everyone who may need it, no matter if they live inside or outside the United States. However, do make sure to check if they are delivering to your home country. There is still a majority of countries in which MassZymes is not being delivered and made available to those living there.
As we mentioned earlier, MassZymes is available in three different packages – the 30-capsules, 120-capsules, and the 250-capsules bottle. Naturally, different prices apply regarding which package you end up choosing. A difference in the price can also be seen between the prices for subscribers and those who are making a one-time purchase. If you choose to subscribe to its official website, among other benefits, you get to enjoy much-more affordable prices as well.
- A 30-capsules bottle available at the price of $24.95 for one-time purchases or $22.46 for subscribers only;
- A 120-capsules bottle available at the price of $39.95 for one-time purchases or $35.95 for subscribers only;
- A 250-capsules bottle is available at the price of $75 for one-time purchases or $62 for subscribers only.
Depending on your order, you can also get free shipping as well, including international orders! Here is what you need to know:
- For the United States, free shipping is available for orders above $90;
- For Canada, free shipping is available for orders above $150;
- For international orders, free shipping is available for orders above $200.
MassZymes may as well be the dietary supplement with the best return policy that you can find! According to its manufacturer, each bottle of MassZymes comes with a 365-day unconditional money-back guarantee. Yes, you read that right – you have a whole year to test out their product and decide whether or not you actually like it or would you rather get a 100% full-refund.
If you are not satisfied with the first bottle of MassZymes, simply message the manufacturer and ask for a full refund. For every order after that, the bottle has to be sealed and unopened like the day that you got it delivered to you to get any of your money back. Otherwise, you will not qualify for a full refund.
Final Verdict: Is MassZymes Worth Trying?
Looking at MassZymes with a critical eye, we can honestly say that MassZymes is a quality enzyme formula that has a lot to offer. Although it has originally been designed to help bodybuilders and athletes to up their game at the gym, MassZymes is easy to use and beneficial for whoever may need it.
And the truth is that we can all benefit from its use and may need them to help us absorb all of those yummy nutrients that our body so desperately needs right now! Our advice is to not hesitate when it comes to investing in such a strong and effective enzyme formula. If you currently live in one of the many countries in which MassZymes is available, make it your mission to get your hands on this supplement as soon as possible!