We need to have a little conversation about the problem that almost every man will go through at some point in his life – ED.
Erectile Dysfunction is an incredibly common condition, but many men feel embarrassed to talk about it, which can make it harder for them to eventually find a treatment that helps.
If you’re looking into remedies for erectile dysfunction, it’s likely that you’ve already come across the major player in the market – prescription medication.
Prescriptions of Viagra can be very helpful, but they require a prescription from a doctor, and long-term use of prescription medications can lead to negative reactions over time.
That’s why it’s hardly surprising that so many men are turning to a more natural solution, in the form of Extenze. Made of a blend of 26 natural ingredients, Extenze has been a popular treatment for male enhancement for over 15 years.
Who Should Use Extenze?
Extenze is targeted at men of all ages because problems with erectile dysfunction and a lack of stamina can hit anyone at any time.
There can be a lot of reasons that you’re struggling to perform your best in the bedroom, and Extenze’s target audience is this group. Essentially what this means is, if you’re a man who’s experiencing some problems, then Extenze is for you!
Extenze Review: Brand Overview
Extenze has been a popular product in the world of male enhancement for 16 years now. The brand was developed as a natural answer to erectile dysfunction rather than having men worry about taking prescription medication for a long time.
The brand has released a few different types of Extenze gel capsules, including Extenze Pro – the extra-strength version.
Pros and Cons of Extenze
Making decisions about anything can be overwhelming if you have enough information thrown at you in one go.
When it comes to something as serious as a health supplement like Extenze, you need to know you’re making the right choice for yourself. To help make that choice a little easier for you, we’ve divided this company into a list of pros and a list of cons.
- Generous refund policy: If you aren’t 100% satisfied with Extenze within 67 days, you can get 100% of your money back!
- Not strangers to the business: Extenze has been on the market for 16 years, which goes to show it’s long-standing popularity among men
- Easy to take: Extenze comes in the form of a gel capsule – this makes it easy and hassle-free to take during the day
- Discreet delivery: Extenze understands that you may not want their brand name all over the package when it gets delivered. Your Extenze purchase will come in discreet packaging to save you from any awkward conversations with the mailman
- Not suitable for athletes: We’ll go over this in more detail later, but there is a certain ingredient in this product that means athletes cannot take it.It’s a steroid that’s banned in competitive sports, and there has been a case of an athlete actually being banned from professional sports for two years after taking Extenze
- Several controversies in the past: One of the controversies this brand faced in the past was including the active ingredient of Viagra in their product, likely in order to try and increase the effects of the pills
Ingredients of Extenze
Personally, we believe that the ingredients list is the most important part of any supplement you take. The ingredients make or break a product, and especially when it comes to a matter as important as this, you should know what you’re taking.
We’ve broken down the ingredient list for you here, and we’ll help talk you through exactly what each of these ingredients will do to help you. Given how many ingredients there are in this product (26 in total!), we won’t be taking you through each one in detail, but we’ll take you through some of the important ones.
So, let’s take you through the ingredient list:
- If you haven’t heard of this ingredient before, don’t worry – you aren’t alone!
- However, this ingredient is a very useful and powerful one, so don’t underestimate it!
- Astragalus is a very useful product for male sexual health, but it also has the added benefit of being useful for increasing your sperm count
- If fertility issues are a problem, you’re facing alongside other problems in the bedroom, this ingredient might make a good inclusion for you!
Boron (as chelate)
- Boron is an ingredient on the list that aims to help treat hormone imbalances
- Mild hormone imbalances in men (especially a testosterone imbalance) can lead to lower rates of sexual arousal, as well as higher rates of erectile dysfunction
- Boron treatment can help to stop. Your body from breaking down these hormones too quickly, which can throw your body off
Horny goat weed (leaf)
- A pretty aptly named ingredient on this list, Horny Goat Weed has been used to treat erectile dysfunction for years in China
- It has vasodilating properties, which is why it’s so useful – vasodilation means that your veins actually widen, meaning you’ll experience increased blood flow around your body
- Increased blood flow is one of the key factors in maintaining an erection and increasing your stamina in the bedroom
- This is a naturally occurring amino acid which is essential in all forms of life
- Amino acids like this can actually help to increase blood flow around the body, which can help to treat erectile dysfunction, as well as a whole range of problems connected to the heart and blood flow
Micronized DHEA (dehydroepiandrosterone)
- This is a very useful and powerful ingredient of this product – it’s a form of steroid that impacts your body’s sexual function
- This is such a powerful performance enhancer that it’s banned for use within professional sporting events
- This is the reason why you can’t take Extenze if you’re an athlete!
- This has been shown in scientific studies to be a very useful hormone for boosting sexual function in both men and women – benefits include increased stamina and arousal, and lower rates of erectile dysfunction
Zinc (as oxide)
- Zinc is a naturally occurring element in the human body, and it has a wide range of important abilities in bodily function
- One of these abilities is to increase your sexual functionality – men need more zinc than women do for this exact reason
- Low levels of zinc in the body have been associated with erectile dysfunction and poor sexual health
- Rather than focusing on changing your diet to boost your zinc intake, supplements are an easy way to make sure you’re getting what you need on a daily basis
Other ingredients included on the ingredient list of Extenze include:
- Black pepper
- Cnidium monnieri (seed)
- Damiana (leaf)
- Eleutherococcus extract (root) standardized to .8% eleuthrosides
- Folate (folic acid)
- Ginger (root)
- Ho Shou Wu extract (root)
- Korean Ginseng
- Muira puama extract (stem)
- Piper longum (seed)
- Pregnanolone (3β-hydroxypregn-5-en-20-one)
- Stinging nettle (root)
- Tribulus terrestris extract (aerial part and fruit)
- Velvet deer antler
- Xanthroparmelia scarbosa (aerial part)
- Yohimbe extract (bark)
- Y-Aminobutyric Acid
How Does Extenze Work?
Due to the fact that there are a few reasons someone may suffer from sexual dysfunction, Extenze works in a couple of ways to combat this. This multi-faceted approach means you’re more likely to see results than if you use a pill that only tries to help in one way.
First of all, Extenze tackles the problem of low blood flow. Poor blood circulation can result in difficulties getting or maintaining an erection. Therefore, if you increase blood flow naturally through the use of vasodilators, the way that Extenze does, you may find it easier to achieve and maintain your erection.
The other way Extenze helps to tackle the problem of ED is through stabilizing your hormones. Your hormones, particularly your level of testosterone, will impact your sexual functions. If your testosterone levels are too low, it can result in erectile dysfunction or a low sex drive. Through the use of ingredients that help to stabilize your hormone levels, you are less likely to experience this combination of problems.
What Are the Benefits of Using Extenze?
Increased Blood Flow
Many of the ingredients in Extenze are herbal supplements with vasodilating properties. This means that they are ingredients that can actually temporarily widen your blood vessels. This increases the blood flow around your body, which is good for a whole host of reasons. One of the big reasons this is so helpful, though, is that good blood flow is necessary for maintaining an erection, so if you suffer from ED, this may be something you need.
One of the big problems that many men face in the bedroom is a lack of stamina, and it’s something that they can find difficult to solve. Luckily, many of the ingredients found in Extenze have found uses as herbal remedies for this. Many of the ingredients are thought to have energy boosting and stamina boosting properties. Not just great for your performance in the bedroom, but in everyday life too!
Extenze’s ingredients have been used in Chinese herbal medicine for years as a way of naturally increasing Libido. It may seem strange initially, but some of these plant-based ingredients, like nettle root, have been thought to have aphrodisiac effects. If you’re someone who’s struggling with low libido, this may be a great quality for you.
Increased Prostate Health
As well as providing you with all the above benefits, one of the key factors of Extenze that you’re less likely to find in Viagra is the health benefits. Prostate health is important for your sexual function, but it’s much more than that.
Maintaining prostate health is completely necessary for maintaining your overall health, but unfortunately, it’s something that many men neglect.
Having this added benefit within Extenze, on top of all of the other benefits, means that you’re essentially killing two birds with one stone!
Are There Any Potential Side Effects to Using Extenze?
As with any powerful health supplement, there can be some side effects to using Extenze. You should look through the ingredient list to see if there’s anything on it that you’re allergic to and consult your doctor if you’re worried.
While the majority of natural health supplements are considered generally safe for use, there are some who may find that the ingredients of this product don’t fully agree with their bodies.
If you experience any of the following symptoms, you should consult your doctor immediately.
Some of the symptoms you may experience when you start taking Extenze include:
- Gastrointestinal issues
- Increased and/or erratic heart rate
- Increased blood sugar
Who Should Refrain from Using Extenze?
Due to the complex blend of natural ingredients, there is a list of people that shouldn’t use Extenze.
While this product may be safe for general consumption because it’s been made from natural ingredients, even natural ingredients can be unsuitable for some people.
As we’ve mentioned before, due to the use of DHEA in this product, it’s not recommended that professional athletes use Extenze.
DHEA is a banned substance in professional sports, which means that if you use Extenze, you may face the consequences of being banned from participating.
Those on Prescription Medication or With Underlying Medical Conditions
It’s always recommended that you seek out the professional advice of a doctor before taking any kind of supplement or natural remedy. However, that’s even more important when you’re someone who has an underlying health condition or is on prescription medication.
Even natural ingredients can cause long term harm to patients who are on prescription medication.
Prescription meds can have some unfortunate side effects when taken alongside natural supplements, as the ingredients can react within your body, leaving you feeling very sick. Drug interactions can be very serious, and if this is something you’re worried about, you should seek the advice of a doctor.
If you have an underlying health condition like diabetes, it’s not recommended that you take this product.
As we mentioned above, there’s the risk of increased blood sugar levels when taking this product. If you are a diabetic, this can be very risky and even potentially life-threatening.
Anyone Under the Age of Eighteen
Due to the powerful nature of Extenze, it’s not recommended that this supplement is taken by anyone who is under the age of eighteen.
When you’re under eighteen, your body is still developing into full maturity, so your tolerance for the ingredients may be much lower.
Also, your body’s hormones are still settling. Due to the nature of some of the ingredients, taking Extenze may have some side effects on your hormone balance.
Dosage & Tips to Start Using Extenze
Extenze comes in the form of a very useful and easy to take gel capsule. This is fantastic for anyone who doesn’t have the time for powders that go into shakes, or for people who don’t like injections.
Extenze should be taken once every day to begin experiencing the effects, meaning it’s designed to be a long-term process.
While some may begin feeling the effects of Extenze after only a few days, for others, it can take much longer to truly see the impact of this product.
For some, it can take up to eight weeks to really see results, so patience is absolutely key when taking this. One pack will give you a month’s supply of 30 pills.
Where Can You Buy Extenze?
If you’re worried about the availability of this useful little product, then don’t stress! This supplement is widely available to buy across the United States, both in-store and online.
Extenze is available to buy from Walgreens, which is a bonus for anyone who dislikes online shopping.
For those who prefer shopping online, though, you have plenty of options. Extenze is available from several different retailers, including Amazon.com.
But if you want to make sure you’re definitely getting the product you’re paying for, the best option is to buy Extenze from the official Extenze website.
This way, you reduce the risk of getting scammed by a fake product that won’t give you the results you want and may even be dangerous for your health.
To Conclude – Should You Consider Buying This Product?
There are a lot of products on the market right now that promise you fast results, but many fail to deliver, and some are even considered dangerous.
Even taking clinical drugs like Viagra over long periods of time can result in unfortunate side effects on the body.
Natural supplements like Extenze are a great alternative because of the lower risk of side effects. Also, the all-natural ingredients give you some overall health benefits, not just sexual health benefits.
Extenze has been a leader in this industry for years, and the vast amount of positive reviews and long-term use speaks to how good of a product this is!