Sales Management Radical Cuts Out Commissions in New Field Guide
Backed by his 20+ years as the founder and President of Ballistx, a sales management and marketing consultancy specializing in the implementation and ongoing support of SPE, sales management radical Justin Roff-Marsh is starting a revolution. It started small yet its ideas have been building ridiculously efficient sales functions—and market-dominating enterprises—as a consequence over the last 15 years.
Now, with the release of his new book, The Machine: A Radical Approach to the Design of the Sales Function [Greenleaf Book Group; October 20, 2015], Roff-Marsh is inviting all executives to ‘viva la revolution!’ and exploit the new sales order, or avoid falling victim to it. Here’s what his book covers:
- Why it’s imperative for organizations to shift to this new sales function design, or go down with the ship!
- Real-world success stories of implementing the structure, and how salespeople commonly react before and after understanding the concept of SPE
- The six deeply held sales assumptions most executives fall trap to
- The death of field sales: Odds are you need an inside sales team
- If salespeople don’t have the opportunity to earn a commission, why would they sell?
- Why CRMs suck: The dirty secret of sales is that, with few exceptions, this technology has done nothing to improve productivity
Justin Roff-Marsh is the founder and President of Ballistix and the author of the new book, The Machine: A Radical Approach to the Design of the Sales Function. Roff-Marsh is considered by many as the thought leader in Sales Process Engineering, a radical new approach to the management of the sales function. He is also the editor of the popular Sales Process Engineering blog, read by thousands of people around the world.
Over the past decade, Roff-Marsh has presented Sales Process Engineering at events to tens of thousands of executives the world over. He has been a guest speaker at scores of industry events, conferences, and association meetings, and has facilitated Solution Design Workshops for hundreds of companies in a variety of industries throughout North America and Australia.
The Machine is currently available for pre-order on Amazon and is set for release on October 20, 2015, through all major booksellers.
The Editorial Team at Healthcare Business Today is made up of skilled healthcare writers and experts, led by our managing editor, Daniel Casciato, who has over 25 years of experience in healthcare writing. Since 1998, we have produced compelling and informative content for numerous publications, establishing ourselves as a trusted resource for health and wellness information. We offer readers access to fresh health, medicine, science, and technology developments and the latest in patient news, emphasizing how these developments affect our lives.