Sales Management Radical Cuts Out Commissions in New Field Guide
Backed by his 20+ years as the founder and President of Ballistx, a sales management and marketing consultancy specializing in the implementation and ongoing support of SPE, sales management radical Justin Roff-Marsh is starting a revolution. It’s started small yet its ideas have been building ridiculously efficient sales functions—and market-dominating enterprises—as a consequence over the last 15 years.
Now, with the release of his new book, The Machine: A Radical Approach to the Design of the Sales Function [Greenleaf Book Group; October 20, 2015], Roff-Marsh is inviting all executives to ‘viva la revolucion!’ and exploit the new sales order, or avoid falling victim to it. He’s immediate available to discuss, in both interviews and contributed articles:
- Why it’s imperative for organizations to shift to this new sales function design, or go down with the ship!
- Real-world success stories of implementing the structure, and how salespeople commonly react before and after understanding the concept of SPE
- The six deeply held sales assumptions most executives fall trap to
- The death of field sales: Odds are you need an inside sales team
- If salespeople don’t have the opportunity to earn a commission, why would they sell?
- Why CRMs suck: The dirty secret of sales is that, with few exceptions, this technology has done nothing to improve productivity
Justin Roff-Marsh is the founder and President of Ballistix and author of the new book, The Machine: A Radical Approach to the Design of the Sales Function. Roff-Marsh is considered by many as the thought leader in Sales Process Engineering, a radical new approach to the management of the sales function. He is also the editor of the popular Sales Process Engineering blog, read by thousands of people around the world.
Over the past decade, Roff-Marsh has presented Sales Process Engineering at events to tens of thousands of executives the world over. He has been guest speaker at scores of industry events, conferences and association meetings, and has facilitated Solution Design Workshops to hundreds of companies in a variety of industries throughout North America and Australia.
The Machine is currently available for pre-order on Amazon and is set for release on October 20, 2015 through all major booksellers.
Healthcare Business Today is a leading online publication that covers the business of healthcare. Our stories are written from those who are entrenched in this field and helping to shape the future of this industry. Healthcare Business Today offers readers access to fresh developments in health, medicine, science, and technology as well as the latest in patient news, with an emphasis on how these developments affect our lives.