>> CLICK HERE TO BUY PREP <<
10% OFF USE Coupon Code: “HBT10” (Valid For 24 Hours Only)
What is Prep?
Prep or pre-exposure prophylaxis is medicine to prevent HIV infection & help in hepatitis. HIV does not have a cure, but with Prep, you can get a helping hand to prevent HIV even before it happens. It can lower the chances of this disease affecting your health. buy Prep online every day can lower the chances of getting affected by HIV from sex by more than 90%. Prep contains tenofovir & emtricitabine as an active ingredient.
What is the difference between Prep and PEP?
PEP is post-exposure prophylaxis, while Prep (Medication) is pre-exposure prophylaxis. However, there is no huge difference between these two Prep medications as both these medications help treatment people at high risk of HIV for positive patients. Prep is for the people who haven’t been affected by the virus till now, and the PEP is for those who have already been exposed to a situation that can invite the virus to their body.
Who can take Prep medications?
Prep (Medication) is not the right drugs for everyone. Some conditions apply to the patient using this pill. It is only for the people who are HIV negative and maybe at risk of getting affected by it. You may want to talk with a healthcare specialist to understand if you can get Prep or not.
- People who do not regularly taking condoms while having intercourse might need these pills.
- Having a partner who is affected by HIV infection. This applies to all the serodiscordant, magnetic, zero different, and mixed-status couples.
- People who are polygamous or have a history of having anal or vaginal sex with many partners, especially when they are not firm believers in using protection.
- A person who recently have had an STD
- A person who is in prostitution or does sex work that includes anal and vaginal sex.
- Or people who were taking drugs shared needles, or have a history of drug abuse in the last six months or so.
Sexual health confirmed, HIV positive test outcome implies you have been contaminated with HIV. Being tainted with HIV doesn’t really imply that you have AIDS. It can require numerous years for individuals with HIV infection to create AIDS. An HIV-negative test outcome implies that no indications of HIV disease were found in your blood.
Although you should consult your physician to know the right ways to take Prep medications, most consumers have taken a tablet a day to keep the virus away.
These meds are effective for people who are
- Other men and women
One should take Prep their meds orally, at least a week before sensual intercourse.
How effective is Generic Prep?
If you are using the meds the right way, Prep can help prevent you from getting affected by HIV. It does lower the chances of getting the human immunodeficiency virus from having sex. This reduces the chances of it more than even 90%. If you are using protection while having sex and need Prep regularly, you will be safer. These meds can quickly lower the chances of getting affected by HIV from sharing needles. The rate of success, in that case, is 70%. So this is one of the most effective meds available in the market.
A user needs to take these meds every day. You better not skip the dosage of this drug. In fact, if you do not take the dosage regularly, you will never be able to block HIV from coming towards you.
However, there are a few misconceptions about these meds. To clear some of them, these medicines do not treatment any other sexually transmitted infections such as gonorrhea or chlamydia.
Now that you know that these medicines are perfect, use protections to make sure you will need the prevention from other STDs, and taken Prep to be safe from the attacks of HIV.
Short-term side effects:
Long-term side effects:
- Kidney problems
- Liver issues
- Low bone density
Although in most cases, the patient suffers from the short-term side effects of using this take Prep medication, a few people suffer from long-term problems too. Therefore every user of these meds should always be in touch with their physician to be on the safe side.
before take this medicine please read below warnings
- Make sure the drug is out of reach from the children.
- You should consult your dermatologists in case you have sensitive skin before taken Prep online meds.
- It would help if you stopped consuming alcohol as the interaction of Prep with alcohol is not a pleasant one.
- You should consult your doctor before having these meds if you are on some other take online Prep medications at that time.
When not to use ?
- You cannot get Prep when your HIV status is unknown. People who haven’t got HIV till now are the ones to use this.
- You cannot use these meds for external uses.
- You have significant kidney problems.
- Unknown vaccination or Hepatitis B status
- Acute HIV blood infection
Drug Interaction with other medications?
- One must consult their physician if they have been prescribed Prep while having another course of medications. buy Prep online Prep order with anti-inflammatory drugs can cause complications in someone’s body. Therefore, you should always be in touch with your physician while having Prep.
How do we get this medicine?
You can get these meds quickly from some of the health clinics. Check for doctor’s offices or local health stores. The doctors and the nurses will talk with you about your sex life and the protection you have used. You also have to see the medical history to know if Prep (Medication) is the right one for you. Your doctors might give you tests of diseases like HIV, Hepatitis B, and C and some other STDs. It is only after the results come, they will suggest to you if you need to get Prep online or not.
What else we need to know about these meds?
There are a few things you need to know when you are on Prep You have to get back to the docs and nurses every three months for an HIV test. They will also ask you to test for STDs and a few tests to make sure that your kidneys are working correctly. Also, they might ask you for a pregnancy test if they suspect anything like that.
These follow-up checking’s with the doctor are very important as this will make sure if these are healthy and are HIV-free. If you have correctly taken these meds’ dosages, there is no chance of you getting affected with HIV. However, in the worst-case scenario, if you get infected with HIV while having these meds, you should stop using them instantly.
Where to order Prep online in Country like, United Kingdom (Specially in London) OR United States
Are Confuse, Don’t have idea regarding reliable pharmacy And want a perfect supply partner for the prescription medication.
You can buy Prep online for your own use and for your loved once patients, we advise that you can visit www.oncohiv.com (Trusted Pharmacy) where you can shop Prep (Medication) at lowest price with free shipping (Delivery) and if you order medication for more than 2 month than you can discount.
Caution : You need doctor advice (prescription) who are doing your treatment.
Can I stop using condoms if I take Prep?
You have to use condom for sexual health,
This solely depends on the situation. Because even though Prep can be a guarantee to prevent HIV, it does not guarantee anything against STDs. So without using protection while being on Prep, you can be safe against HIV but not against sexually transmitted infections or diseases.
Is Prep effective for vaginal or anal sex?
It should take weeks to reach the levels of protective drugs. Prep is differently absorbed in those vaginal tissues than that of the rectal ones. On-demand dosing is entirely effective for anal sex and vaginal sex.
Is Prep safe?
Well, taking the dosage of this drug correctly will not hamper your risk of getting HIV. It will not protect you against any other STIs. Even though it helps you fight against HIV, Condoms are still the better option for protecting STIs.