If you have looked for effective ways to increase muscle mass and improve muscle definition chances are high, you came across HGH supplements. Active people, bodybuilders, and even athletes use HGH supplements to support their workout regimen and diet plan.
In this post, you can learn more about the best HGH supplements on the market. Additionally, you’ll learn more about HGH, why it matters, how to increase it naturally, and so much more. Scroll down to learn everything you need about HGH and the products created to increase it.
Best HGH Supplements
Top 3 Best HGH Supplements in 2021
Getting the desired results depends on the quality of natural supplements you choose. Although the selection of these products is vast, they’re not the same. Some supplements do exactly what they promise, but others do not. To save time you’d spend looking for the best HGH supplements, we’ve outlined the best options to consider. Scroll down to read more about the best HGH supplements on the market and why they’re better than other items of this kind.
HGH-X2 is a legal and safe HGH releaser and a natural alternative for Somatropin. The supplement was specifically created to trigger the body’s pituitary gland to release more HGH into the bloodstream. HGH-X2 is primarily used for lean muscle gains, fat burning, fast recovery, and during cutting cycles.
One bottle i.e., one-month supply, consists of 30 servings and 60 capsules. This supplement is considered the best option for people who want to elevate HGH levels naturally and without side effects. HGH-X2 combines quality with powerful formula and reasonable pricing.
The brand behind the HGH-X2 supplement is CrazyBulk, one of the most popular names in this industry. CrazyBulk is all about power, strength, and effectiveness that appeals to active men and women worldwide. Their social media presence is strong, and that’s a good thing because you can see how other active men and women react to them.
The main mission of CrazyBulk is to deliver powerful yet safe and natural supplements. If you want to ditch illegal steroids and opt for the safer yet equally effective product, then CrazyBulk has tons of options under its belt, and the HGH-X2 supplement is one of them.
Pros & Cons of HGH-X2
- Natural ingredients
- Reputable brand
- Increases muscle size
- Promotes fat burning and muscle recovery
- Boosts energy levels and aids hormone production
- Free worldwide delivery
- 100% money-back guarantee
- Increased muscle-to-fat ratio
- Results noticeable within 30 days
- Ingredient amounts provided
- Not suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- Only available online
The regular intake of HGH-X2 can help increase lean muscle mass, but also promote recovery. The secret behind the effectiveness of this supplement is rather simple – the powerful formula. The supplement contains the following ingredients:
- Maca root – maca, also known as Peruvian ginseng, is widely known for its health benefits. Native to South America in the Andes mountains of Peru, maca, and its root are used across the globe. It’s all thanks to their health potential. Consumption of maca root can boost fertility and testosterone levels in men, increase energy levels, support prostate health, and deliver bioactive proteins to support muscle building. Maca root also stimulates the endocrine system into releasing more HGH
- Hawthorne berry extract – found in Europe, North America, and Asia. These berries are abundant in antioxidants that work to neutralize free radicals which would otherwise harm our body and interfere with various functions. Hawthorne berry extract also exhibits anti-inflammatory properties, regulates blood pressure, helps decrease blood fat, supports digestion, and helps manage anxiety. Other benefits of this ingredient include protecting the arterial walls and dilating coronary blood vessels and thereby strengthening the heart’s pumping ability. Hawthorne berry extract is also helpful for shedding water weight
- Mucuna pruriens – a tropical legume native to Africa and tropical areas of Asia. It is abundant in amino acid l-dopa, which helps lower blood sugar and cholesterol levels. Additionally, mucuna has the potential to elevate testosterone and lead to increased muscle mass and strength. Mucuna pruriens also exhibit aphrodisiac effects. Mucuna pruriens supports the production of dopamine, which plays an important role in the secretion of HGH
- L-arginine – an amino acid that helps the body build protein. Due to its vasodilating properties, l-arginine is crucial for muscle growth
Does HGH-X2 work?
Based on the thorough evaluation of the product and user experiences, the supplement delivers the promised. The supplement’s mechanism of action is simple – it delivers an abundance of amino acids which stimulate the pituitary gland to release more HGH. Nitric oxide levels, elevated thanks to l-arginine, supply the body with improved blood flow to rejuvenate muscle mass.
In other words, HGH-X2 works to promote the body’s production of HGH encourages the production of testosterone and also helps users increase their energy levels, strength, and muscle gains.
The recommended intake of HGH-X2 is two capsules with water about 20 minutes before breakfast. For optimal results, the users are encouraged to take the supplement for at least two months, followed by the 1.5week-long break. The supplement intake should be an adjunct to a sustainable diet and exercise program.
What do users say?
The supplement has positive user experiences, which give people the confidence to use HGH-X2 and achieve the same results. Most users report this is the best HGH supplement they’ve ever tried. Not only does it help burn fat, but it also boosts strength and stamina for optimal athletic performance. Customers report incredible gains and noticeable muscle definition and mass.
#2. GenF20 Plus
GenF20 Plus is a natural HGH-releasing solution that combines a doctor-endorsed dietary supplement and an oral spray. The whole idea behind this product is to help users increase HGH levels in a natural way without adverse reactions. Unlike other HGH supplements on the market, which only come in the form of capsules, GenF20 Plus comes in both tablet form and oral spray. One-month supply has 120 tablets, and the product is available exclusively on the official website.
GenF20 Plus is manufactured by Leading Edge Health, a popular brand in the dietary supplement industry. This brand has a number of men’s and women’s, anti-aging, sexual health, and general health dietary supplements under its belt. Over the years, Leading Edge Health has become a popular choice for many people across the globe who want to improve their lifestyle and reach their goals with natural products.
GenF20 Plus Pros & Cons
- Reputable brand
- Powerful formula
- No side effects
- Improved overall health
- Increased muscle mass
- Higher libido
- Easier weight loss
- Improved memory and concentration
- Faster metabolism
- Stronger immune system
- The brand provides evidence to support their claims
- 60-day money-back guarantee
- On the pricier side
- Not suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- Four capsules may not be practical for some
The supplement relies on 16 powerful ingredients to deliver its effects. The formula includes the following ingredients:
- L-arginine – it can almost triple HGH levels, but also helps increase exercise potential for high-intensity and quick workouts
- L-glutamine – the key to healthy metabolism and adequate maintenance of the muscle, cell division, and growth. L-glutamine also increases energy levels and mental awareness. It can strengthen the immune system, lower cholesterol, manage blood pressure
- L-glycine – one of the essential stimulatory elements that trigger the pituitary gland to release more HGH. It can support prostate health and exhibit calming effects on the brain
- L-lysine – improves the effectiveness of l-arginine by almost ten times
- L-tyrosine – released by the thyroid gland in the process of production thyroxine hormone. Tyrosine is crucial for the reduction of fatigue and depression management. It takes part in the regulation of metabolism and growth
- L-ornithine – improves the effectiveness of l-arginine
- Deer antler velvet – contains both male and female hormones like insulin-like growth factor (IGF-1), a hormone released from the liver and which response to a sufficient growth hormone stimulation
- Colostrums – improves immunity, healing, bone, lean muscle mass. It contains IGF-1, which is actually derived from HGH
- GABA (Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid) – improves the production of HGH
- L-valine – exhibits stimulating properties required for muscle metabolism, tissue repair, and growth produces energy for muscles
- GTF chromium – maintains healthy blood glucose levels. Lower blood sugar levels have the potential to improve HGH production. Chromium supports weight management, energy levels, and metabolism
- Phosphatidylcholine – improves absorption of other ingredients, emulsifies and eliminates fat deposits
- Astragalus root extract – improves metabolism, digestion, and immune system, increases metabolism, sweating, and reduces fatigue
- Pituitary (Anterior) powder – supports pituitary gland function to improve the release of HGH
Does GenF20 Plus work?
GenF20 Plus can help increase muscle mass and get more out of the workouts successfully. The mechanism of action is entirely natural, and the wide spectrum of ingredients focuses on stimulating the pituitary gland to release more HGH. Basically, the supplement aims to improve the body’s natural process and thereby increase the production of HGH in the safest and most effective manner.
With the increased production of HGH, users can also expect to have more testosterone alongside energy boost and bigger muscle gains. It’s also worth noting that many ingredients in the formula also work to support general health and wellbeing.
According to the brand, GenF20 Plus could improve IGF-1 levels by 28.57% compared to the placebo. Significant results are visible within three months of regular use. For the best results, it’s necessary to take the tablets alongside the spray.
The recommended intake of GenF20 Plus is four capsules a day. When it comes to the spray, you need to take six sprays orally each day.
What do users say?
Users report a wide range of benefits they experienced with the regular use of GenF20 Plus. These include improvements in the quality of their skin and hair, mood, sleep pattern, energy levels, and muscle mass.
Provacyl is a natural HGH releaser intended to support men’s overall health and sexual function. The supplement helps men in andropause i.e., male menopause when the levels of testosterone decrease. Lower testosterone levels contribute to increased fat mass and lower muscle mass, but also induce other symptoms that affect a man’s general health and sexual prowess.
The premise of Provacyl is simple – with regular intake, men have the opportunity to take back the lost ground and get their stride back with a new body and mind. The supplement is available exclusively on the official website, and a one-month supply contains 120 tablets.
Provacyl is made by the same brand as GenF20 Plus, Leading Health Edge. The main objective of this brand is to provide high-quality supplements to help users improve their quality of life. In this case, men have the chance to combat symptoms associated with andropause in a natural way without side effects. Leading Health Edge happens to be one of the most trusted brands in this industry, thanks to a loyal customer base.
Provacyl Pros & Cons
- Fights andropause
- Increases testosterone levels and HGH release
- Improves general health and sexual function
- Promotes muscle growth and development
- Increases energy levels
- Reputable brand
- 67-day money-back guarantee
- Natural ingredients
- It may be too much for some people to take four capsules at once
The formula of Provacyl contains more than 20 ingredients, all of which work together to elevate hormone levels, stimulate HGH release, and address problems associated with andropause. Many ingredients are similar to those of GenF20 Plus, such as glutamine, l-arginine, lysine, tyrosine, GABA, and anterior pituitary.
Other ingredients present in Provacyl formula include:
- L-pyroglutamate – an amino acid that improves cognitive skills
- Muira puama – increases libido
- Ginkgo biloba – improves memory, positively contributes to sex life because it supports healthy blood flow
- Panax ginseng – improves the immune system and helps jumpstart sex drive
- Acai fruit – abundant in antioxidants with anti-aging properties
- Swedish pollen flower – a great source of essential vitamins, minerals, and enzymes that support prostate health and immune system
- Longjack (Tongkat) – improves male sex drive, increases testosterone levels along with muscle mass and development.
- Soy phosphate complex – support liver function and helps manage depression and improve cognitive functions.
- DHEA – boosts energy, aids stress management, the body converts DHEA to produce testosterone
- Hypothalamus – helps regulate emotional behavior, supports endocrine function, improves control of body temperature, and hormone synthesis, including HGH.
- Vitamin D3 – helps increase testosterone levels.
- Vitamin K2 – cardiovascular benefits, testosterone balance support
- Vitamin B6 – regulates testosterone and other steroid hormones.
- Magnesium – improves athletic performance.
- Zinc – boosts virility, increases testosterone levels.
- D-aspartic acid – tells the body to release luteinizing hormone, testosterone, and HGH.
Does Provacyl work?
Regular intake of Provacyl could help men boost their energy levels, improve memory, lose fat, increase virility, increase their testosterone levels, and muscle mass. As men age, their hormone levels start to deplete, thereby causing the chain of reactions that weaken general health, sexual function, and appearance.
Provacyl relies on natural ingredients to support HGH release, testosterone production, and thus improve other changes in the body that are associated with hormonal imbalances.
The recommended intake of Provacyl is four capsules every day.
What do users say?
Users approve of Provacyl and have positive experiences. Even after steady use, the supplement remains safe and does not induce side effects, which is always a good thing to know. Provacyl helped users lose weight, feel better about themselves, and increase their hormone levels.
What to know about HGH supplements
Even though HGH supplements are used across the globe, they are largely misunderstood. If you’ve never used these products, there are some important things to know before you start this endeavor.
Dietary supplements are specifically created to deliver natural ingredients to the body. Since their formula is natural, side effects are rare but may happen. The most common adverse reactions include nausea, abdominal pain, constipation, bloating, and diarrhea. The side effects tend to develop when there’s excessive concentration of HGH in the body or in the instances when levels of this hormone have increased suddenly.
Safety profile also depends on the quality of the supplement you choose, so make sure to make wise choices. Moreover, the risk of side effects is lower when you take supplements as recommended by the manufacturer. Avoid increasing or decreasing the dose on your own, without any guidance.
Potential mood swings
The first thing to bear in mind is that HGH supplements may cause mood swings in some people. This reaction happens at the very beginning when there’s too much HGH in the body at one time. In other words, if your body starts producing more HGH after a period of low-level of this hormone, this change may manifest itself through mood swings. The changes in attitude and behavior can occur out of the blue and maybe quite intense. As the body gets used to increase HGH production, you may expect this effect will subside.
Beginners guide to HGH pills
The truth is that there is a lot about HGH we need to learn in order to get the most from supplements we use. The more you know about HGH, the easier it will be to find quality pills and use them to increase the production of this hormone. The section below guides you through HGH and highlights its importance.
What is HGH?
Human growth hormone (HGH) is an important hormone produced by the pituitary gland located at the base of the brain. The secretion of HGH into the bloodstream follows a pulsatile pattern leading to fluctuating levels of this hormone. Multiple factors influence the levels of HGH, ranging from age to gender, sleep quality, physical activity, diet, environment, just to name a few.
The HGH is crucial for several functions in the body, including growth, body composition, cell repair, and metabolism. Also known as growth hormone (GH), it helps maintain tissues and organs throughout life.
How HGH affect athletic performance?
Many people, especially bodybuilders, take HGH to enhance their athletic performance, so you may wonder how it affects their workouts and gains. It all comes down to the functions of HGH in the body.
The human growth hormone has the potential to produce the anabolic effect, which is observed through increased strength and muscle mass. Additionally, HGH exhibits tissue-repairing properties on the musculoskeletal system.
In simpler terms, HGH helps increase muscle mass, endurance, and strength, all of which are needed for optimal athletic performance. At the same time, this hormone promotes muscle recovery after the workout. It’s also worth noting that HGH elevates testosterone levels, which is crucial for sexual function, muscle growth, fat burning, and other functions in your body.
Why should I take HGH supplements?
Our body works properly only when hormone levels in balance. Taking HGH supplements allows users to ensure optimal levels of the hormone in an entirely natural way. While some people take injections, they’re not a good choice since they’re illegal and may induce a number of side effects. On the flip side, HGH supplements contain natural ingredients that work to improve the body’s production of this hormone.
Reasons to take HGH supplements are numerous but usually revolve around improved athletic performance, increased muscle mass, and better general health and wellbeing. Regular intake of HGH supplements has the potential to increase energy levels, improve your sex life, regulate blood sugar, promote sleep quality, and improve your quality of life.
Moreover, besides increased muscle mass, HGH supplements may also support bone healing, boost weight loss, improve your mood, and also rejuvenate your skin.
These supplements are suitable for active people who want bigger muscles and more strength, but also for others who want to start working out or just aim to improve their quality of life. If you’re 30 and older, you may want to consider taking HGH supplements.
What happens if I don’t have enough HGH?
As we age, the pituitary gland decreases the production of HGH. The levels of this hormone may reduce doe to a number of other factors ranging from an unhealthy lifestyle to unmanaged stress.
Lower levels of hormones induce a wide range of changes in the body, chain of reactions, and HGH is not the exception. Here are some of the most common symptoms that occur when you don’t have enough HGH:
- Weight gain, particularly around the waist
- Low energy levels
- Decreased strength and muscle mass
- Anxiety and depression
- Decreased libido and sexual function
- Elevated triglycerides and LDL (bad) cholesterol levels
- Decreased athletic performance
- Insulin resistance
- Dry skin
- Weak memory and concentration
- Reduced bone density
How HGH supplements work and what they contain?
The regular intake of HGH supplements may prevent problems that occur when we don’t have enough of this hormone in the body. That being said, the supplements do not deliver HGH. Since they are natural products, supplements deliver ingredients that support the production and release of HGH. They act on natural functions in our body, particularly the brain, to improve them and their efficacy, which leads to increased production of HGH. That way, these supplements give sustainable and safe results.
The exact ingredients may vary from one brand and product to another. In most cases, they include:
- L-arginine – boosts HGH, produces nitric oxide, which acts as a vasodilator and improves blood flow.
- GABA – may help increase HGH levels, improves sleep, exhibits calming effects on the brain and nervous system
- Glutamine – could enhance the production of HGH, speeds up metabolism.
- L-tyrosine – supports mental health.
- Other ingredients that increase the production of HGH may include creatine, ornithine, glycine, and l-dopa
How to increase HGH naturally?
Now that you know what HGH is, how it works, why supplementation is helpful, and which products are worth taking into consideration, it’s useful to show other ways to increase HGH naturally. Keep in mind that HGH supplements should only be an adjunct to lifestyle modifications, regular workout routines, and a well-structured diet plan. The best results come when you combine the supplements with simple lifestyle changes, which you can see below.
Being overweight or obese harms your health in many ways. Excess weight has a negative influence on hormones as well, and HGH is not the exception. You see, the amount of fat stored in the body has a direct impact on the production of human growth hormone—the more body fat you have, the lower the production of HGH. Therefore, the first and most important step to take for increased production of HGH is to slim down. Regular exercise, in combination with a healthy diet, can promote weight loss and thereby encourage the production of the much-needed hormone.
Get enough sleep
We tend to take the importance of quality sleep for granted. Getting enough good night’s rest is crucial for our health and wellbeing. Sleep deprivation, a common occurrence today, can induce hormone imbalances and weaken cognitive skills. Bear in mind that the majority of HGH is released when you sleep because it is based on your circadian rhythm. Insufficient sleep reduced the production of HGH. To increase HGH naturally, you need to make some changes regarding the quantity of sleep you get. Make sure to sleep between seven and nine hours every night. Most importantly, your bedtime should be the same every night, and you should wake up every morning at the same time as well.
Eat enough protein
You’re well aware that protein is vital for muscle growth. People who want to work on their muscle mass tend to eat a lot of protein, and you should too. Yet another reason to up the protein intake is to encourage HGH production. You see when ingested protein splits into amino acids, and l-arginine is one of them. L-arginine is known for its potential to support the production of HGH.
Give sauna a try
What most people don’t know is that sitting in a sauna can improve HGH production. The amount of HGH produced depends on the amount of time you spend in the sauna. For example, two 20-minute sessions at 176°F (80°C) can double the growth hormone. That being said, avoid overdoing it and always listen to your body. Spending too much time in the sauna can lead to dehydration. Keep your time in sauna moderate and use it as one of a few strategies that will help you increase HGH levels.
Try intermittent fasting
One study showed that three days of intermittent fasting increased HGH by 300%, and after a week, that number jumped to 1250%. As a reminder, intermittent fasting refers to a practice of alternating the cycles between periods of eating and fasting. The main benefits of intermittent fasting are metabolic, as it’s a great way to manage blood sugar and insulin levels. Instead of burning glucose, you start burning fat. Intermittent fasting also encourages HGH production by stimulating growth hormone-releasing factor and blunting the expression of HGH inhibitor.
Try natural supplements
As mentioned throughout this post, natural supplements have the potential to promote the release of HGH safely and effectively. Besides specialized HGH supplements, you may also want to consider those that deliver one specific ingredient, such as l-arginine or GABA. This depends on your needs, which is why you should always listen to your body.
Avoid eating before bedtime.
Most people have a habit of eating something late at night, but it’s bad news for your waistline and HGH production. When you eat insulin levels, increase so your body doesn’t produce enough HGH. This is particularly important if we bear in mind HGH is released in pulses as you sleep.
Add more intensity to your workouts.
Regular physical activity is pivotal for our health and wellbeing. One of the most effective ways to increase HGH production is to exercise regularly. If you’re already active, then try adding more intensity to your workout routine. The reason is simple; high-intensity workouts have the best impact on HGH production. Make sure your diet supports the workout regimen. Also, you shouldn’t undermine the importance of post-workout recovery. Don’t overtrain yourself and make sure you plan rest days accordingly.
Decrease sugar intake
Increased insulin levels prompt reduction in HGH. Sugary foods and refined carbohydrates elevate insulin the most, which is why you should decrease their consumption. Plus, excess sugar intake is also associated with weight gain, which impairs HGH as well. Try to balance your diet. Keep in mind that moderation is crucial.
Best HGH Supplements
Conclusion: Should You Try HGH Supplements?
Throughout this post, you’ve had the opportunity to learn more about the top three best HGH supplements, the importance of human growth syndrome, and simple ways to improve it naturally. Remember, a healthy lifestyle is important, and supplements can be of huge help to support your workout routine and diet plan.