Everyone is working with web design now. Even if you personally do not create anything graphic, it can be difficult to correctly set a task and control its implementation. Should be understanding the secrets of the kitchen. There are different graphic design tools and how they work on professional web development.
Before reading any further, I highly recommend making sure you understand correctly what “web design” is. After all, this is not layout or programming. And definitely not a turnkey website development. Therefore, Dreamweaver, Muse, Webflow, and others are automatically dropped.
It should also be noted that graphic programs are NOT suitable for drawing sites:
Illustrator – best suited for drawing vector illustrations and subsequent sale on photobanks;
InDesign is the optimal software for design and layout of various printing.
It is very difficult for a good web designer, like an artist, to work without high-quality labor tools. If a landscape painter, for example, uses brushes and paints, then the creator of spectacular sites uses special programs. Some are being modernized, others are gradually disappearing into oblivion.
Best Web Design Software: Photoshop (Photoshop)?
In fact, Photoshop and its capabilities will be enough for a beginner web designer to draw the first simple sites.
If you are not yet familiar with this program, then learning web design should start with it for web portal design company.
There are also many analogs of Photoshop. There are even online versions where the functionality is cut down to disgrace, a lot of ads and constant glitches. Such sites are suitable only for schoolchildren to edit their photos. Let’s take a look at the pros and cons of using Photoshop to paint websites:
- All customers and layout designers are accustomed to PSD files. So you won’t have any difficulties that may arise if you draw a website in Illustrator or CorelDraw.
- Learning Photoshop is not difficult. Because initially the program was sharpened for photo processing. So a web designer does not need to know all of its functionality.
- For Photoshop there are many useful plugins, scripts, styles, templates and other “gadgets”. They will help speed up the process of developing a website design.
- The program is paid. Of course, you can download Photoshop from torrents and be a pirate, but this is already on your conscience.
- The program does not develop much towards web design. It is quite possible that competing software will soon simply surpass it in terms of functionality and convenience.
Has impressive functionality geared towards creative professionals, web entrepreneurs, and designers who visualize websites. It is also a CMS and hosting platform that can do it all.
Key features: dynamic design, on-site editing, scalable hosting, CSS filters.
Provides review and project management capabilities for designers and developers overwhelmed with creative work. It brings everyone in the design community together and makes the approval process quick and easy.
InVision offers some great prototyping tools. Key Features: High-precision prototyping tool, mobile gesture prototyping, real-time to-do lists, project planning management.
ADOBE XD CC
Adobe XD CC provides a one-stop solution for developing websites, mobile apps, and more. Intuitive tools ensure precision, seamless integration and performance.
Key Features: Eliminates tedious tasks by using repetitive grids, has a fast, versatile artboard, integration with various tools, and allows for advanced animation.
Key Features: Easy visual editing, mobile compatibility, customizable platforms.