Careprost Eyelash growth Solution, is a liquid solution containing a concentration of 0.03 % of Bimatoprost and is used for the promotion of eyelash growth.
Bimatoprost is a prostaglandin analog and is known as an ocular hypotensive drug, and while used predominantly for the treatment of glaucoma, it has become extremely popular for its use as an enhancer of eyelash growth.
Because thicker and darker eyelashes are now considered beauty icons, many people, especially women, have been looking for ways to grow longer, thicker and darker eyelashes. By encouraging hair follicle growth, the Bimatoprost solution that makes up the Careprost Eye growth serum promotes the development of eyelashes. Careprost eyelash growth solution is very apt to meet this need.
How to Use Careprost Eyelash Growth Serum for Longer Eyelashes?
Careprost Eyelash Growth Serum comes with an applicator or brush that can be applied to your eyelash using the Bimatoprost formula.
Make sure you wash your hands as well as your eyes before applying the Careprost Eye Drops. Remove contact lenses and all eye-making forms such as mascara that you may wear before and afterwards, take a drop of this solution on the applicator and add it to both of your eyelashes. It’s ok if the solution hits your eyes, but if it falls on other parts of the body such as cheeks or hands, wipe it away immediately.
It is only to be applied to the upper eyelashes, please do not apply it to the lower eyelashes, the best time to apply this remedy is in the evening before you sleep. Do not do more for the protection of your health than recommended by your doctor.
What are the side-effects that may occur after the using Careprost?
After using Careprost Eyelash Growth Serum, there are several side effects that can occur:
- Stuffed Nose
- Runny Nose
- Double Vision
- Common Cold
- Night blindness
- Sore Throat
- Body aches
- Loss of voice
- Swollen eyes
- Red eyes
- Itching of the eyes
- Painful eyes
- Burning eyes
- Inability to identify colors
- Blurry eyesight
- Discharge from the eyes
This is a short list of the Bimatoprost solution’s side effects, and if you want to learn more about this solution’s side effects, please visit your doctor or pharmacist.
Warnings and precautions of Careprost Eyelashes Growth Serum prior to use:
- Please do not use the Careprost Eyelash Growth Serum if you have experienced hives, rashes or swelling or any such allergic reaction when you have used eye drops in the past.
- If you use this solution for a long period of time, your eyelids and the skin around your eyelashes may become darker in color. It’s going to go back to normal after you stop using it, usually within a few weeks or a month or two.
- If the Bimatoprost solution falls on other parts of your body, you are likely to see the growth of your hair. You can prevent this from happening by wiping off the solution immediately after it falls.
- Continued use of the drops may darken your iris. It’s a permanent effect, often. If you continue to use this solution without any gaps, your iris may darken, and because it is a permanent effect, we recommend that you use this solution only as long as your doctor has asked you to do so.