Past, Present, and Future Expenses Due to Negligent Actions of Others
Did you or a loved one become injured through another person or company’s negligent actions? You will have some unexpected costs that frequently skyrocket to sights unseen. If your injuries are extensive enough, they may interfere with your ability to return to work.
Q. Did your injuries prevent you to work at your current employment?
Q. Did you lose your job?
Never pay for someone’s negligent actions and seek compensation to get you through these challenging times.
Your life is upset enough with your unexpected injuries. Why go bankrupt because you find yourself in mounting debt due to someone’s negative actions. Your world would not have turned upside down unexpectedly, received the injury you received, nor would you have the ever-increasing mound of unexpected costs if the other person was paying attention.
Our attorneys fight for you and remain with you at your side until settlements are reached and you recieve your money to pay for all expenses related to your accicent. We are ready to fight for you with your lawsuit against the guilty person (s) or company.
While there are basic federal bankruptcy laws, state bankruptcy laws may differ slightly in New Jersey and Pennsylvania. Which state do you work or live in? We guide and direct you through a lawsuit and seek adequate compensation you seek for injuries.
Personal injury Lawsuit Steps in Philadelphia
Most of us take a lot for granted in life until someone throws a monkey wrench into our life through unkind and negligent actions. Then we suddenly understand and miss our everyday life. Never suffer the harsh consequences of someone’s actions. We are a seasoned law firm in Philadelphia that deals with numerous injury lawsuits, most of which we settle out of court. Wapner Newman has an extensive list of successful cases. We intend to give you the steps needed to file a wrongful injury lawsuit. The law is on your side, protecting you from the careless and negligent actions of others.
Our bottom line is not money, but getting you a settlement that pays for all of your injuries and costs related to those injuries. Damages and wrongful death claims come about in many different forms such as,
- Roadway accidents
- Medical malpractice accidents (comprehensive and extensive variety of fields)
- Slip and fall accidents
- Contruction Accidents
- On the job accidents
- Dog bites
- Injuries from defective products
The three things you must prove is,
- You suffered a significant injury.
- You must prove that someone else’s negligent act caused these significant injuries.
- You must prove that your injuries caused you a tremendous financial loss.
When you call us for a free, no-obligation consult, we determine if your injuries and situation are significant enough to file a lawsuit claim. Accidents can happen every day for each of us, however, the accidents we handle are sudden and life-changing events. If you believe that you have a case, call us as soon as possible because there are statutes of limitation, and you never want to let this time pass and not speak to us as quickly as possible because these injury cases can become complicated. We need to determine if you had any responsibilities for your injuries.
Be aware that you have two years to file a lawsuit in Pennsylvania as stated in the Modified Comparative Negligence Act. This act states that you can only receive negligent financial compensation if you are less than 50 percent responsible. Your steps towards filing a lawsuit include,
- File a Complaint
- Who you are
- Who was responsible for injuries
- A description of the incident
- A description of your injuries
- Where did the incident happen?
- You need to release all persons involved in the incident.
While each case is uniquely different, the case may settle quickly out of court. If both parties cannot come to an agreeable settlement, then the case goes to court. You can claim many areas in your compensation, and this lawyer investigates all options for payment such as the following,
- Past, present, and future medical expenses
- Lost wages past, present, and future
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of job
- New training for another field of endeavor
- Property damage
- Disfigurement or disability
- Physical, emotional, mental damage
- Loss of companionship
- Loss of enjoyment of life
Actions You Should Never Take
- Not calling this attorney
- You never make your determination if you have a case
- You never decide if the other person was or was not aware of negligent actions
- Never determine if you were in any way responsible for your injuries
- Never speak with insurance companies without your lawyer by your side.
- Never admit fault due to your injuries.
- Never say you are sorry.
- Never agree to settle for the first settlement amount offered by insurance companies. These companies will not pay you any more then possible. Let your attorney negotiate your settlement after he calculates all your past, present, and future expenses.
We know that many residents of Pennsylvania commute to New Jersey to work and visa versa. A work injury becomes even more complicated, and we can sort through all the specifics of your case. Each state has two types of policies for drivers, such as your right to sue in the event of wrongful accidents. Our Injury Attorneys can help you and are your best option to get the settlement you deserve.
We have offices in Philadelphia, Conshohocken and Center Valley Pennsylvania and offices in, Marlton, New Jersey.
Healthcare Business Today is a leading online publication that covers the business of healthcare. Our stories are written from those who are entrenched in this field and helping to shape the future of this industry. Healthcare Business Today offers readers access to fresh developments in health, medicine, science, and technology as well as the latest in patient news, with an emphasis on how these developments affect our lives.