Humans and their affinity with crystals and stones go hand in hand. Their fascination and obsession with crystals date back to humankind’s origin. Many religious or holy books like the Bible, Quran, etc. mention the qualities and significance of these precious and semi-precious stones. These stones have various properties, but the primary of all of them is that these exude healing and energy-boosting qualities. Owing to their healing prowess, people have worn crystals since ages, following their chakras or ailments.
Some of the most popular crystals used for healing, cleansing, and uplifting energy are:
Different crystals have different energies, so the crystals are useful to prevent or heal different diseases or areas of your life. If you are looking to learning about and invest in exclusive and graceful yet healing and energy-boosting crystal art pieces, do check Rock Our World. Some of the most popular crystals that have been used since centuries are as follows;
- Rose Quartz – is considered to be the stone of unconditional and universal love. The stone brings in harmony, trust, peace, and more love into one’s life. It opens the wearer’s heart to receive love at every level, to the self and the others; the stone connects to the heart chakra and comes in soft pink color.
- Clear Quartz – This crystal is known as the ‘master healer.’ It boosts energy and is connected to crown chakra. As the name suggests, it promotes and brings clarity and balance. It cleanses the soul and body. It recharges and balances out the energy levels.
- Amethyst – it is connected to third eye chakra and crown chakra. It is an attractive gem, which is purple. It is a stone of protection that heals body, soul, and mind. It’s a powerful stone that assists in anxiety and depression; it also helps relieve stress, anger, irritation, and addiction. The stone strengthens the immune system and activates psychic abilities.
- Citrine – is known as a stone of manifestation. It possesses the sun’s healing properties and has a connection to solar plexus chakra, alleviates anger, and enhances optimism. It boosts confidence, creativity, and mental clarity. It assists in aiding digestion.
- Moonstone – it is a majestic and sacred gemstone; it is a stone of wishes and strengthens intuition, and users consider it to be Gods’ and Goddesses’ stone. It heals menstrual problems, digestive system, obesity, hormonal issues, etc. The stone also brings in clarity and opens you up to the other realms for the wearer. It is associated with sacral and solar plexus chakras.
- Bloodstone – is connected to the base chakra. As the name suggests, it purifies blood and aids anemia. It is a healing and grounding stone. The stone reduces stress and negative energy in the environment as well.
How to select a suitable crystal for yourself?
These crystals act as a channel for high vibrations and energy flow and they also make good decoration pieces as well. Wearing it as accessories or having elegant crystal pieces at home, have proven to elevate the quality of life due to the positive flow of energy. To select a crystal suitable for yourself, first and foremost, ask yourself what you are missing out on or where you require healing. After evaluating, just let your intuition guide you to choosing a stone for yourself.
The Editorial Team at Healthcare Business Today is made up of skilled healthcare writers and experts, led by our managing editor, Daniel Casciato, who has over 25 years of experience in healthcare writing. Since 1998, we have produced compelling and informative content for numerous publications, establishing ourselves as a trusted resource for health and wellness information. We offer readers access to fresh health, medicine, science, and technology developments and the latest in patient news, emphasizing how these developments affect our lives.