In this modern age, technology plays a significant role in making people’s lives much easier than before. The appliances, gadgets, and other high-tech stuff are great companions to start and end your day with less stress and more productivity. More than that, online PDF tools and web-based services are also created to help anyone handle and modify their PDF Files without a hassle.
One great example to mention is PDFBear. It offers numerous services, from merging and splitting PDF files to converting them into another document formats. To make it easier for you to get to know PDFBear’s services, we have listed three of the best tools offered by this all-in-one PDF platform.
PDFBear’s Conversion Tool
When searching for the best buddy to help you convert PDF files into another form of paper, the PDFBear conversion tool is undoubtedly the top choice. Whether you want to transform a Portable Document Format file into MS Word or badly needed a free PDF to JPG converter, this online platform has something to offer.
Aside from that, it can also handle conversion from other document forms into easy-to-read PDF files. Isn’t it amazing? PDFBear indeed has the qualities to become your one-stop tool to modify your PDFs. Furthermore, this online platform also catches internet users’ attention through its simplicity and straightforward conversion process.
In fact, most of the tech-savvy people recommend PDFBear’s tools and services to PDF users who don’t want to deal with technical jargon and significant navigation issues. For them, it is the perfect partner for their conversion needs as it only requires a few things and four- simple steps to get started.
If you want to have a peek at their transformation process, check out the following steps below:
- First, open the official website of PDFBear through any search engine. Once you are connected, get the document file you wish to convert from your computer’s file storage and upload it to the platform’s conversion area. You can also proceed to an easier way by dragging and dropping your files into the provided box.
- Secondly, PDFBear’s system will automatically detect your document and transform it to the respective document format you need.
- Then, you just have to wait for a single minute or less ( depending on the size of your file) until the entire conversion process is done.
- For the final step, download the freshly converted document on your computer or smartphone and modify it if necessary.
Furthermore, here is the list of conversion services offered by the PDFBear:
- PDF to Microsoft Excel Spreadsheet and vice versa
- PDF to Microsoft Word Document and vice versa
- PDF to Microsoft PowerPoint Presentation and vice versa
- PDF to JPG images and vice versa
- PDF to PNG
- PDF to PDF/A
- HTML to PDF
PDFBear’s Combiner Tool
If you want to take an easier route to merge two or more PDF files, PDFBear’s combiner tool is your best solution. Like its conversion services, this platform also offers you a faster and more efficient way to combine individual documents to finish all your tasks before the deadline.
To work with this online PDF merger, you only need to have a compatible device such as Personal Computer, laptop, tablet, and smartphone. Further, you can connect to their website through mainstream search engines such as Opera, Safari, Google Chrome, Bing, Internet Explorer, and Mozilla Firefox.
On a side note, since PDFBear’s services are based online, a reliable internet connection is an essential requirement to start any PDF task using its server. In addition to that, it is supported by cloud technology; that’s why all the merging processes are done and stored in the cloud.
Moreover, you’ll be using zero capacity on your device when combining PDF documents through this platform. Moving forward, here are the steps you need to take when using PDFBear’s combiner tool:
- Open PDFBear’s website, then get the individual PDFs you need to combine into a single document and drop it to the server’s conversion box.
- Once you’re done with the uploading stage, this online platform will analyze your files and start merging your documents into one PDF.
- If necessary, you can modify your Portable Document Format files before pressing the “Merge PDF” button.
- After a few seconds, your PDF files are combined, and you can download it on your internal disc or share it with your online storage or social media account.
PDFBear’s Compression Tool
The top three on our list is PDFBear’s compression tool. This PDF compressor is a great partner if you want to reduce your Portable Document Format file’s size while keeping its original features and quality. On top of that, this online platform is for free and offers the easiest and simplest way to compress your PDFs in today’s digital time.
Thus, if you are having a hard time sending your content via electronic mail because of your PDF file size, you should deal with this issue through PDFBear. On top of that, it also makes sure that your document’s quality won’t be compromised during the compression process.
Furthermore, PDFBear can handle large PDF files up to 1 Gigabyte (GB) and compress them by more than half its size. Sounds great, right? There’s no doubt why this compression tool became one of the most efficient platforms available on the web as of writing. Plus, PDFBear is user-friendly too! In fact, you can utilize its tools and services by just following the steps below:
- Tap the “Choose Files’ ‘ button to start selecting the files you wish to compress, then upload them to PDFBear’s system.
- To continue, select the available option.
- Next, the compressor will analyze your PDF documents and will automatically start the compression process.
- Lastly, when PDFBear successfully reduces your PDF file size, it will be available for download, and you can also share it with your social media accounts, Dropbox, and Google drive.
If you ever had an issue because of your PDF file’s large size, PDFBear has something to do about that. As such, its compression tool can help you reduce the size of your PDFs to make it easier to send them via web or electronic mail.