The Steris 4085 General Surgical Table is designed for giving flexibility, convenience, and control for the surgical team to perform all procedure for the patients. Steris 4085 General Surgical Table is suitable for handling all virtual surgeries and helpful for handling all kinds of access to C-arm, neurosurgical procedures, orthopedic procedures and cardiothoracic. The Steris 4085 Table is completely electro-hydraulically operated and mobile so it is a perfect option for positioning the optimal patient for the procedure. Steris 4085 General Surgical Table has been widely used in the modern surgical care facilities for its better convenience.
The Radiolucent Table has a narrow column, sliding top and also provides a large image footprint. Normally, the Steris 4085 lets outstanding access to the C-arm so that the surgical team could instantly get the time-consuming option for the patient reorientation. Of course, the imaging area especially permits the high quality and clear images that are mostly required in the MIS, Cardiothoracic, neurosurgical and orthopedic procedures. Steris 4085 especially accommodated all the patients virtually to adjust the height and weight ranges for the procedure.
Features Of The Steris 4085 Table:
- Radiolucent 18″ sliding top suitable for the Total Body Imaging
- Easier to adjust the weight and height of the table
- Easier to access C-arm for taking Images with powered slide
- Suitable for all general procedures and especially for cardiothoracic, orthopedic and neurosurgical procedures
- Contours to four-section tabletop
- Removable leg section
- Optional Featherweight Leg Section complies could be included
- Easier for the lateral procedures
- Powered radiolucent kidney elevator
- Steris 4085 Surgical Table is easy to read, use and control table
- Easy access to the digital data window
- Safe to handle the procedure by avoiding the collisions with Auto Limit Sensor
- Proven performance increases productivity and helpful for the team
- Saves valuable time in the OR
- Easy to move and impact-resistant
- Fast and easy cleaning
- Maximizes your investment
- Compatible with a broad array of purchased accessories
Why Prefer Steris 4085 General Surgical Table?
In a health care materiel management field, buying a new surgical table is quite expensive. When your existing table breaks down or wears out then it does not gives you the right economical sense so it is best to get a new one. Steris 4085 General Surgical Table is considered as the best option for you to easily save your money and get a wide number of option to easily manage the surgical procedure.
Steris 4085 General Surgical Table offers the sensible option for achieving the significant cost with easily providing the best level quality. It is easier to perform the complete access to all procedure and suitable for the patient and staffs in the OT. Lengthy of the Table is 81″ (2057 mm) and the width of the Table is 20″ (508 mm).
This Table is easier to use and control the height with enabling easier access to the digital data window. Featherweight Leg Section having the safe handling features with AORN Principles and it is easier to access radiolucent kidney elevator
The Editorial Team at Healthcare Business Today is made up of skilled healthcare writers and experts, led by our managing editor, Daniel Casciato, who has over 25 years of experience in healthcare writing. Since 1998, we have produced compelling and informative content for numerous publications, establishing ourselves as a trusted resource for health and wellness information. We offer readers access to fresh health, medicine, science, and technology developments and the latest in patient news, emphasizing how these developments affect our lives.