There are many reasons why erectile dysfunction (ED) affects men. Those reasons include stress, poor diet, lack of exercise, smoking, alcohol consumption, high blood pressure, diabetes, obesity, depression, anxiety, and certain medications. While ED isn’t life-threatening, it does affect the quality of life. Fortunately, Erectin is available to help treat ED.
What is Erectin?
Erectin is a natural product made from the bark of the African plant called Sclerocarya birrea. It’s used to treat ED because it helps relax muscles and increases blood flow to the penis. Erectin works quickly, usually within 30 minutes. You should only take erectin if you experience symptoms of ED, such as difficulty getting or maintaining an erection, painful intercourse, and/or low sexual desire.
This product is made specifically for men who suffer from low libido, erectile dysfunction, and/or premature ejaculation. It’s formulated with natural ingredients that work synergistically to give you the most potent erection enhancer available today.
A 12-week clinical study found that men who took this product experienced an increase in sexual desire of nearly 50% and a 71.43 percent increase in sexual satisfaction.
These results were documented in the prestigious Journal Of Urology, the official publication of the American Urological Association, and published in detail in the peer-review scholarly journal BMC Complementary And Alternative Medicine.
Ingredients in Erectin
There are several herbs and spices found in Erectin that work together to give you a rock-hard erection. Each of these ingredients works differently to boost your sexual performance.
Bioperin – Black Pepper
Bioperine is derived from black pepper and helps boost the effects of Erectin. It speeds up the absorption of the active ingredients in ERECTIN, allowing you to get harder and last longer during intercourse.
Damiana – Damiana Leaf
Damiana leaf has been widely used as an aphrodisiac in Latin American countries for hundreds of years. It is used to enhance your libido, desire, and stamina, and it also makes you more sensitive to touch.
Epimedium – Epimedium Leaf
Epimedii Herba (Epimedium) is a perennial plant native to China and Japan. It is used as an aphrodisiac in Asia and Europe. It is used to treat impotence and premature ejaculation. It also stimulates your libido and improves your sexual performance.
Saw Palmetto Berry
The saw palmetto is a small shrub native to North America. It is used as a natural remedy for erectile dysfunction. It works by increasing your blood flow to your genitals, allowing you to achieve stronger erections and sustain them for more extended periods.
Hawthorn berry helps you get harder and last longer during sex. It does this by relaxing and dilating your arteries, allowing more blood flow. It also improves your blood flow, which makes it easier for you to get an erection.
Catuaba Bark Extract
Catuaba bark extract helps you get harder and lasts longer during sex. It enhances your blood flow, which gives you a bigger erection. It also increases your blood pressure, making you more aroused to enjoy sex.
Ginkgo biloba boosts your blood flow, which helps you get harder and stay hard throughout sex. It also improves your mental clarity and concentration, which makes it easier to focus on pleasuring yourself and your partner.
Muira Pauma helps you get harder and keep it that way. This is because it increases your blood circulation, which causes your body to produce more testosterone. Testosterone is responsible for getting you hard and staying hard during sex.
Hawthorne berries are a great source of antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, and phytonutrients. They contain high levels of vitamin C, beta-carotene, and fiber. They also support healthy digestion, heart function, and brain function.
What Benefits Does Erectin Offer?
You may not realize it, but erections happen throughout the day. Sometimes they come out of nowhere, last longer than others, and sometimes they occur multiple times per hour. But no matter where they come from, erections are a natural part of life.
That said, there are certain situations where you might want to try using erectin to induce a rock-hard erection. Whether you’re trying to impress a new partner or want to give yourself a boost, Erectin can help.
Inducing a rock-hard erection is only one of the benefits of using erectin. You’ll also notice increased sexual stamina, improved performance levels during sex, and enhanced passion and pleasure.
There are also several benefits associated with using erectin. These include preventing premature ejaculations, increasing the size of your penis, and improving overall sexual health.
While erectin doesn’t promise any of those benefits, it does provide a safe alternative to prescription drugs. In addition, there are minimal side effects, and it’s available at an affordable price.
So if you’ve ever wanted to experience a rock-hard erection without resorting to dangerous medications, you should definitely consider offering erectin a try.
How to Use Erectin
Use Erectin twice per day, at least 30 minutes apart. You should take it 15 minutes before having sex and again after you finish. Take Erectin right before bedtime if possible.
If you’re using Erectin for the first time, start off slowly. Start with half a dropperful (1ml) once every two days. Gradually build up to 2 droppers (2ml). Do not exceed 4 droppers (4ml) per dose.
Do not take Erectin if you are pregnant or nursing. Consult your doctor before taking any herbal supplement. Keep Erectin away from children and pets. Store Erectin at room temperature.
Erectin may cause side effects, including headaches, dizziness, nausea, diarrhea, stomach pain, heartburn, flushing, rash, itching, and redness at the injection site. These side effects typically disappear after 2 hours. However, if you experience severe side effects, stop using erectin and seek medical advice immediately.
Endorsed by World-Renowned Surgeon Dr. Dave David
Dr. Dave David is a world-renowned plastic surgery expert who regularly appears on television news and talk shows. He was featured on CNN, The Fox News Channel, and The Jenny Jones Show, among others. His book, ERECTIN REVIEW, is available on Amazon.com.
He recommends Erectin because it helps men achieve firmer, longer-lasting erections. Erectin works by increasing blood flow to the penis during sexual arousal. As a result, men experience stronger, harder erections that last longer.
What to Avoid
There are many different types of male enhancement products out there, each claiming to be able to boost your sexual performance. However, not all of them actually work. Therefore, it would help to look at the ingredients list before buying any product. In addition, you want to avoid including certain things in your supplement regimen. Some of those include:
1) Alcohol – Alcohol is bad news for your health. It causes dehydration and impairs your liver function. Also, alcohol lowers your inhibitions and makes you less focused during sex.
2) Sugar – Sugar is very unhealthy for your body. It raises your insulin level and causes weight gain. Plus, sugar spikes your blood sugar level and makes you tired and sluggish.
3) Artificial Sweeteners – These chemicals are harmful to your body. They cause cancer and damage your internal organs.
4) Preservatives – Preservatives are toxic substances that can harm your body. They can cause headaches, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, skin rashes, and breathing problems.
5) Unnecessary Additives – Many supplements contain unnecessary additives that don’t benefit your body. They add bulk to the product without adding any value.
6) Synthetic Substances – Most synthetic substances are dangerous. They can cause allergic reactions, heart attacks, strokes, and cancer.
7) Harmful Chemicals – Chemical compounds found in some supplements can cause serious side effects. They may irritate your eyes, nose, throat, lungs, stomach, intestines, bladder, kidneys, and reproductive organs.
8) Dangerous Herbs – Certain herbs can cause severe side effects if taken in large quantities or over long periods. They can lower your immune system, cause bleeding, and lead to death.
9) Toxic Compounds – Some supplements contain toxins that can cause serious health issues. They may cause congenital disabilities, infertility, cancer, and organ failure.
10) Excessive Amounts of Vitamin C – Too much can cause kidney stones, high cholesterol, and hair loss.
11) High Levels of Sodium – The recommended daily intake of sodium is 2,300 mg per day. Anything above that amount will put you at risk of developing hypertension (high blood pressure).
12) Excessively Low-Calorie Content – Supplements containing too few calories can leave you feeling lethargic and weak.
13) Irregular Dosage – Taking supplements in irregular dosages can cause unwanted side effects. This is because your body needs specific amounts of vitamins and minerals daily.
14) Overdose Potential – Supplements that contain excessive doses of vitamins and minerals can cause overdose symptoms. They may cause dizziness, headache, and muscle cramps.
Supplements are not regulated by the FDA. This means no agency confirms the ingredients. For example, a fish oil supplement may have more or less fish oil than listed on the label. A supplement may also contain ingredients that are not labeled correctly or at all. This can be dangerous. It can lead to taking too much or taking unwanted ingredients.
The FDA created good manufacturing practices (GMPs) to help this situation. GMPs are guidelines for companies to follow when making supplements. The FDA rarely inspects facilities making supplements in the United States. Companies outside the United States do not have these inspections. But many more supplements are sold than are tested. Your doctor can help you decide if a supplement is safe.