If you love cannabis, there is a good chance you are aware of edibles and other applications. As many nations legalize its use, users are coming up with better ways to consume it. Many people prefer to have it as part of their recipes to enjoy the effects of cannabis while having their favorite meals.
Cannabis can be a good ingredient, and it blends perfectly with a wide variety of meals. Instead of smoking or taking the gummies, you can try the following cannabis recipes.
Cannabis-infused tea with rose and lavender
Cannabis has various benefits to the body; it can induce sound sleep, enable you to relax and deal with pain and inflammations. Sometimes you need something to help you relax or deal with any challenge you are currently facing; cannabis tea will be a good option for such needs.
- Decarboxylated cannabis 1-3 grams
- Cannabis oil
- Black tea leaves
- A tablespoon of dried rose petals
- A tablespoon of dried lavender
- Brew a mug of tea and add lavender and rose petals, then allow it to boil for a few minutes.
- Add some cannabis oil and stir. Ensure you add the oil while the tea is still hot so that the oil can mix well with the tea.
- Serve when warm.
Cookies are good snacks when hosting friends or when Netflixing alone. Sometimes you need some marijuana cookies recipes to help you relax and feel better. Instead of making plain cookies, cannabis cookie bars can be a better and simple option.
- A cup of an unsalted bar
- A cup of brown sugar 3/4 cup of sugar
- Two tablespoons vanilla
- Two tablespoons of all-purpose flour
- Two tablespoons of cornstarch
- Half tablespoon of baking powder
- A tablespoon of salt
- Two cups of chocolate chips
- 2-2.5 grams of cannabis
- Melt butter in a bowl and let it cool for 5 minutes.
- Line a bakery tray with parchment paper and heat in an oven to temperatures of 350oc.
- Combine the cool butter and sugar and stir.
- In another bowl, whisk the flour, cornstarch, baking powder, and salt.
- Mix the contents of the two bowls and start uniformly.
- Pour the mixture into a baking tray and bake for 25-30mins.
- You can tell they are ready when the edges turn golden brown.
- Allow it to cool, then cut into pieces before serving.
Cannabis chocolate bars
If you love having some treats while relaxing, cannabis chocolate can be a great addition to your recipe. Everyone loves chocolates, especially if they have something tasty or extra to lift the moods and relax and chill.
- Chocolate bar/milk-4bars
- Decarboxylated cannabis – 2 grams
- Nuts or some dried fruits.
How to make cannabis chocolate:
- Melt the bars in a microwave, or you can melt them in a heat-proof dish over boiling water. A microwave would be better because you get to control the temperatures.
- Add decarboxylated cannabis to the melted chocolate and stir.
- After mixing the two, you can add the dried fruits or nuts then mold them into the desired shape. You can also cut them into pieces.
- Ensure there are no air bubbles trapped in the bars. If there is any, you need to press the mixture to eliminate the bubbles.
- Put the cooling mixture in the refrigerator.
You can store them in a cool, dark place and cover them so that they do not absorb the surrounding scents. You also need to watch out for the number of bars you eat to avoid overdose.
Smoothies are very popular and easier to make because you have the freedom to include an endless list of ingredients. They can also be the quickest way to consume your share of cannabis.
- Two cups of blended mango juice.
- One banana.
- 500 ml of milk.
- 500mlof yogurt.
- ¼ oz cannabis flower
- Combine all the ingredients and blend them until they mix uniformly.
- While serving, you can add some ice to the cups to make the drink cool, or you can keep it in a refrigerator to cool it.
- Ensure you store it while covered and keep it away from the reach of children.
Cannabis ice cream
The feeling is extreme since the ice cream will cool you down as the cannabis handles other issues such as the need to relax or deal with some stress or pain bothering you.
- 750ml ice cream.
- 125 g of sugar.
- 75 g of cannabutter.
- Two saucepans.
- Heat the ice cream in a saucepan to melt it.
- Melt cannabis butter in another saucepan and add sugar to it. Melt the two together while stirring for them to mix evenly.
- You can add your favorite flavor to the pan, then stir or warm.
- Add the two mixtures to a large container and stir until they mix uniformly.
- Put the container in a freezer for a few hours and serve when perfectly frozen.
It is easier to make most cannabis recipes since cannabis can blend perfectly with various meals. You can also use it as a recipe to obtain certain benefits, such as good sleep. On such occasions, you need to use the strain that best delivers your desired needs. You also need to watch for the dosage levels because it is easier to overdose with your favorite meal or treats.