Beauty is always going to be a huge part of human society, and there is a market dedicated entirely to it. The skin care business is booming with all the self-care enthusiasts. Everyone wants to look young and beautiful in their own capacity, which has given rise to several product lines that address specific customer bases. Curious to know which markets are thriving in the cosmetic industry? Let’s take a look at the most lucrative skincare product businesses this year.
- Retinols: Retin A or retinol are a derivative of concentrated vitamin A, which can be applied topically to heal the skin and reverse the damage of sunlight and age. From wrinkles to sunspots, retinol serum or creams can slowly exfoliate, lighten, brighten and tighten the skin to appear more youthful. This is now a billion-dollar industry and extensively used in anti-acne and anti-aging skincare routines.
- Manuka honey products: Natural beauty is always going to stay in vogue, growing in demand constantly as the years’ pass. One such magical ingredient called manuka honey holds all the answers to a person’s skincare challenges in its skincare products. Manuka honey is known for its healing, soothing and antibacterial properties, which is why it makes such a good combination for acne and eczema skin care. Also good at healing burns and scars, manuka honey products can work well to remove hyperpigmentation as the result of hormonal pimples and facial cuts. The winter skincare business has a sizable chunk of manuka honey products.
- Chemical peels: Pigmentation and scarring are a natural part of being human, but thankfully, these can be faded away using a few products. Chemical peels like AHA + BHA and other treatments are today available for the home practitioner in a bottle. These are chemical exfoliants that remove the epidermis naturally to reveal blemish-free skin. Once upon a time, exclusive treatments like these cost hundreds of dollars, but are not more affordable, with zero compromises on results.
- Korean skincare products: Do we need to say anything more? Korean skincare products are currently world-famous for their revolutionary formulations and benefit to almost every type of skin. Coming from a country that has traditional skincare secrets amalgamated with modern science, they are one of the most lucrative businesses in the cosmetic market at present. Apart from glass skin, the results show that customers are very enthusiastic and satisfied with products like serums, emulsions and sheet masks.
- CBD products: CBD has been having a great decade so far, with increased popularity, thanks to its immense healing benefits. From acne to burn marks and muscle pain relief, CBD products have shown promising results in healing just about any skincare woe. People with sensitive skin and acne-prone skin can find the best results by using CBD products like creams, serums, oils and topical infusions. The results are surprisingly stunning; your skin healing process speeds up, resulting in blemish-free skin that glows healthily.
Looking at the products above, beauty can indeed be sold in a bottle as effective realities, not just dreams. These products are extensively being researched, creating more hope for people, with the promise of lasting youth!
The Editorial Team at Healthcare Business Today is made up of skilled healthcare writers and experts, led by our managing editor, Daniel Casciato, who has over 25 years of experience in healthcare writing. Since 1998, we have produced compelling and informative content for numerous publications, establishing ourselves as a trusted resource for health and wellness information. We offer readers access to fresh health, medicine, science, and technology developments and the latest in patient news, emphasizing how these developments affect our lives.