Why is an amethyst crystal necessary in every home? Mainly because of its therapeutic qualities.
It is one of the semiprecious stones ranging from light purple to deep intense purple color among the quartz family.
Occurrence: Mostly found in Siberia, Sri Lanka, and Brazil but traces can be found in other areas as well.
Appearance: It looks like crystal, color varies from light lavender or purple violet to deep purple.
It is a birthstone of the month of February, and a symbol of wisdom, clarity, and spiritual healing. It is known to be all-purpose stone as it has both protective and supportive properties. Protective properties in a sense, it helps to relieve stress, anxiety, and fatigue. Supportive in a sense, it furnishes cell regeneration and is reputed to improve skin.
BENEFITS OF AMETHYST STONE:
Amethyst stone is frequently described as a powerful healer. It is a member of the quartz family of crystals, and like quartz, it has healing powers that are ideal for all living things, including humans, plants, and animals. Amethyst’s abilities to provide personal protection and to ward off harmful energies are two of its most notable advantages.
The amethyst vibrations and energies shield us from psychic harm, supernatural danger, and other people’s bad intentions. Amethyst stone functions as a shield, preventing these energies from having an effect on you. It repels them and sends harmful energy back out into the cosmos. It also encourages emotional and creative expression. It is a fantastic crystal for people who work in the creative industries since it promotes original thought and gives positive energy to individual initiatives. Amethyst stones and arts are so closely intertwined.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF AMETHYST STONE:
How Amethyst stone helps you to remain healthy?
The Amethyst stone produces small but detectable magnetic fields and it also absorbs far-infrared radiations to promote cell regeneration, improve blood circulation, increase fluid motility, and antioxidant activity as well as wound healing support.
What could be the healthy benefits of Amethyst?
The most beautiful tempting purple crystal stone has a variety of benefits which can be detailed as follows:
- It is known as nature’s vibrational tranquilizer, because the amethyst crystals’ vibrations calm and soothes. They assist the transmission of neural signals throughout the brain and help to relieve traits associated with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder OCD.
- It is known to cause Beauty by improving skin health due to its antioxidant properties.
- Amethyst stone has been used for centuries for the treatment of arthritis because of its healing and regenerative properties starting at the cellular level.
- It boosts the production of hormones aiding the endocrine system of the body to achieve optimal physical performance.
- Its energy and vibration help in relieving and reducing pain associated with headaches, migraines, and strains.
- It is excellent in promoting oxygenation of the blood, increasing blood circulation to the healing site, and in turn promoting regenerative processes.
- Because of its soothing properties, it can also be used to calm hyperactivity in children.
- It is excellent for settling fiery tempers and calming anger.
- Amethyst crystals can help to relieve the symptoms of tinnitus (often described as Ringing of the ears).
- It helps to curb any unhealthy physical passions and provides the strength needed to gain freedom from addictive measures.
- It strengthens the immune system.
- Used to expedite healing of bruises, acute pain, and swelling.
- Wonderful consoling gemstone for those going through grief; stops energy from mental suffering from emerging as physical tensions or headaches.
- It enhances physical eyesight and spiritual intuition.
- It is also helpful in skin improvement, digestive health, and regulating hormones.
Author’s EMail: [email protected]