WHAT BENEFITS CAN CANNABIS BRING TO YOUR LIFE?
Having read about so many negative opinions of cannabis, you would ask why doctors prescribe it. The answer is that there are many positive effects of marijuana. Marijuana can help people who have been through traumatic events to cope better without feelings of fear and stress.
A medical cannabis extract called Cannabidiol, better known as CBD, can relieve symptoms of PTSD in people with PTSD. They use it for the main reason for treating nausea. The effects of CBD is as follows:
- Cannabinoid receptors increase in parts of the brain that regulate fear-arousal
- CBD makes the brain more receptive to learning
- It can act as a sleep regulator
- CBD reduces the symptoms of schizophrenia
- CBD helps reduce the negative feelings associated with panic disorder
- It can help children with ADHD.
- Marijuana might relieve the symptoms of Alzheimer’s disease.
- Cannabis extracts increase the amount of a specific type of substance called amyloid protein in people.
WHAT ARE THE WAYS OF TAKING MARIJUANA?
1. Pills or capsules. Capsules with cannabis are more popular than tablets because they contain special oil. Usually, it is prescribed the best CBD oil for pain, which doctors prescribe for medicinal purposes. Cannabis-oil products are made of the cannabinoids THC, cannabidiol (CBD) and tetrahydrocannabivarin (THCV). THC is one of the main active parts of the cannabis plant. CBD is another ingredient in cannabis medicines and is considered to reduce the side effects of the main component of marijuana. This way is not popular among illegal marijuana users, or among those, who use it for fun, because it might be rather challenging to get them.
2. The oldest one, and, probably, the most widespread way is smoking a joint of marijuana leaves. In this case, marijuana leaves are quite wet. Cigarette smoke can be pretty smoky. It also dries out your joints. Also, one of the many downsides of smoking is that some of the smoke can actually go straight into your lungs. When you use a joint to smoke marijuana, the effect is almost identical to smoking a joint with a pipe or cigar — just the smoke coming out the joints is a bit more potent. However, it is not as long-lasting as the third way.
3. The second, not so popular in the USA, but rather popular in, for instance, Amsterdam is edibles. Edibles are baked stuff, cookies, candies, ice cream, and any other food that was prepared with an infusion of cannabis. The effect is not as ‘striking’ as after smoking, because the substance gets into the bloodstream after being metabolized. However, the effect lasts longer. Edibles are low in calories, have high-fat content, and are highly palatable. Cannabis oil products are being developed by many companies seeking to establish a niche in the marijuana market.
4. Vaporizing. Since 2007 it was said that vaporizing cannabis minimizes the adverse effects of the substance on the body if compared to smoking it. The positive news is that you might use a CBD vape pen for cannabis. CBD is one of the constituents of the extracts of marijuana plants that do not make you addicted and helps to relieve pain, better appetite, and boosts other positive effects of cannabis. CBD oil vape (https://vapingdaily.com/vaporizers/weed-pens/best-cbd-vape-pens/) is one of the modern novelties also. Withing teens and the youth it is more prestigious to use CBD vape than a usual joint. Progressive doctors also often prescribe the best CBD oil for pain eliminating. There exist plenty of researches on the topic “How to use CBD oil?”.
WHY DO PEOPLE OBJECT USING CANNABIS?
Cannabis is considered to be a harmful substance, as much as alcohol and nicotine. In Europe, cannabis was classified as a controlled substance in 2007. However, since 1972, the removal of cannabis from Schedule I of the Controlled Substances Act, even though the harmful effects of marijuana have been well documented in the medical field, was repeatedly proposed. Nowadays, some states of America have legalized the use of cannabis, at least for medical purposes. The objectors claim that there should be no tolerance for marijuana. Smoking marijuana will most likely lead to severe and possibly deadly side effects.
While there are not enough scientific studies regarding the side effects of marijuana, there is enough information in the medical literature to recommend that you avoid marijuana when it is not needed for your medical condition. There are, however, many other medical conditions that could benefit from marijuana, for instance, HIV and Crohn Disease. The American College of Chest Physicians recommends marijuana for acute nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, cramps, and a pain-relieving effect. In clinical studies with marijuana, it has been demonstrated to have a strong painkiller effect. There are studies indicating marijuana has a high risk of causing respiratory problems when smoked, and the American Thoracic Society recommends marijuana not to be used for chronic bronchitis, asthma, or other chronic diseases.
The main problem still remains marijuana’s psychological effect. First of all, it causes addiction, particularly to the recreational use of the drug in itself. Marijuana can take over a person. It creates the kind of personality that is really unpleasant to observe. Some people have a great personality, but they develop a very poor attitude towards themselves because they are so understimulated by marijuana. It makes you very self-conscious and gives them such extreme problems. Also, it puts you in mind of all these horrible things that happen to you in the real world. It turns you into what they call a “marijuana user”, and that kind of attitude really comes with use. That’s where they get a psychological problem.
Nowadays, there exists no ‘right’ answer to the question of whether cannabis consumption is positive or negative. However, it is essential to remember that too much pudding will choke a dog. Being reasonable is one of the main rules of life to survive. It concerns cannabis consumption, as well.
Check our flawless for more information.