WCIO is expanding its international reach with The Best of WCIO 2014: Argentina.
The conference will be held 16-17 October, 2014, in Buenos Aires, Argentina. WCIO worked closely with the local organizer to develop a program that provides exceptional educational.
Here are just some of the educational sessions planned for this event:
- Colorectal Liver Mets
- Primary Liver Cancer HCC, CCC
- Int Oncology and ChT Lung, Kidney
- Primary Liver Cancer: Cholangiocarcinoma
- Colorectal Liver Metastasis: Evidence and Controversies
- Rationale of Interventional Oncology (IO) in Cancer Multidisciplinary Approach
Want more education?
- The conference program includes hands-on workshops on topics such as Radioembolization Y90; TACE: cLIP, bland embolization (particles); and Ablation: bone, spine, MSK.
- Attendees will tour the expansive exhibit hall to learn about the latest tools and techniques in interventional oncology.
Visit the IO Central website to learn more about working with WCIO to develop a conference program in your area.