Now more than ever before, research has revealed that customers value salespeople who are subject matter experts as opposed to those who use old-school, pressure-based sales methods. 2015 will see the role of the salesperson continue to evolve as top companies invest in teaching their teams how to identify and cultivate opportunities for their business. And no one knows the importance of evolving as a salesperson better than sales motivational speaker, consultant and coach, Anthony Caliendo, author of the forthcoming book, The Sales Assassin: Master Your Black Belt in Sales (June 2015).
Having generated hundreds of millions in sales revenues in various industries over the past 25 years, Caliendo has not only mastered the great vision needed to see the constant, intense changes in the business world but the ability to anticipate and react with the tenacity to sustain success. He shares that success is dependent on your willingness to change direction and reinvest in the knowledge, skills and abilities that will differentiate you from your competition, whether working individually or as part of a sales team. Through The Sales Assassin, Caliendo gives a glimpse into his personal journey to sales success, along with guidance for achieving the belts to Sales Assassin Mastery (aka SAM), focused on a results-driven willingness to be prepared to control your own destiny.
Focused on helping sales professionals redefine themselves and providing guidance for self-improvement, not only as sales people, but also as individuals, Caliendo is available to zero in on specific elements through expert commentary and/or feature/article capacities including:
- What is a SAM and how has Caliendo become the ultimate SAM
- The imperative nine belts to becoming a SAM
- Why physical health is also critical in becoming your best sales self
- Why a SAM must be an entrepreneur no matter what name is on your title
- Sales cannot be viewed as an island of people working independent from the rest of the operation. It MUST be integrated and understood as the lifeblood and revenue stream of the organization.
- Reinvestment in YOU is essential. It takes risk and creativity!